Photo

An Excellent Bullet Carrier For Any Large Gun

11 replies to this topic

#1 Chris is cool

Chris is cool

• Banned
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

Well I was thinking to myself sitting there with a titan. I wanted a way to carry tagger and suction cup and other kinds of bullets that have tips that stick out and to the sides on my titan without adding any weight, completly recycling in the process, yet making one to the equivalent of pvc carriers. So, the few materials needed for this probably no-priced project: cardboard, any tape (preferrably black, think duct tape), any type of strong glue such as hot glue or super glue(no epoxy or puddy necessary), and a gun with flat or close to it bit of space on its side.

Step 1: With your recycled piece of card board make many bends and curves in it so it will bend and become circular more freely.

Step2: Make a cylindrical shape with your cardboard with a nice hole down the middlethat would fit a dart nicely and tape it up around the outside so only a small flap on the inside of the cardboard can move(the little flap is where the cardboard ends)

Step3: Sturdy the inner flap of your cardboard by slipping a small piece of tape down it and taping the flap or end of the cardboard to another layer of its inerts and wrap the rest around the outside of the dart carrier.

Step4: Apply your good glue to the spot where you would like to put the dart carrier and merely put it there. After it dries plop some tape over that bad boy so it will be close and sturdy to the gun.

Step5: Make sure your bullets with large tips fit in.....hopefully you will enjoy your almost no cost dart carriers!!!!!!!! Hopefully your ROF will be increased a little :ph34r:

Edited by Chris is cool, 08 February 2009 - 09:24 AM.

#2 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

Major pet peeve here.

They are called darts, not bullets.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#3 Chris is cool

Chris is cool

• Banned
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:05 PM

Crap, sorry bout that I just overlooked one of the things I also hate.

Edited by Chris is cool, 07 February 2009 - 11:06 PM.

#4 DJ Mashbot

DJ Mashbot

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:07 AM

Step3: Sturdy the inerts of your cardboard

That isn't English. I believe by circular you meant cylindrical, but I could have easily misunderstood. Adding pictures, better descriptions, or both would greatly help this writeup.
QUOTE(dizzyduck @ Apr 1 2009, 09:14 PM) View Post

Forget about ranges; range means nothing if your blaster is a giant rattle after three shots.

#5 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:14 AM

I personally prefer pockets, but a little box with a hole works too I guess. How do you get the darts out? Or do the heads not go through the hole?

You can edit the post via the tab on the bottom right of the actual post. Click "full edit" so you can change the title.
Teehee.

#6 Chris is cool

Chris is cool

• Banned
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:21 AM

The bullets stick out of the gun. Thats why I said bullets with large tips that stick out and to the sides but i guess that was very easily misunderstood. I apologize for not having pictures I have an excellent camera but don't know how to put pics on here.

#7 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:22 AM

The bullets stick out of the gun. Thats why I said bullets with large tips that stick out and to the sides but i guess that was very easily misunderstood. I apologize for not having pictures I have an excellent camera but don't know how to put pics on here.

You claim its a pet peeve to call them bullets, yet you keep doing it...
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#8 Chris is cool

Chris is cool

• Banned
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:28 AM

Ugh, why do all my posts end up being criticized....why can't it be CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Or useful comments.

Edited by Chris is cool, 08 February 2009 - 09:39 AM.

#9 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

Ugh, why do all my posts end up being criticized....why can't it be CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Or useful comments.

Because nerf darts are not bullets.
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#10 Chris is cool

Chris is cool

• Banned
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:19 AM

I'm sorry I'm not saying this meanly but I really don't care what they are called I am here to shed some light on increasing ROF on guns. I'm not here to get critisized on what I call my ammo for my nerf guns, honestly whats up with that? The reason this was written was to help people who don't know much about this and to recieve words of wisdom myself from people who have done things similar. So ya know what...their darts ok. Happy?

#11 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:57 AM

Words of wisdom: Pockets are faster. Drop a handful of darts in, grab one at a time > put each dart in its own hole and pull them out one at a time. This had been done before though, if it really matters. If it works for you, great. More power to you.
Teehee.

#12 Mr Tubb

Mr Tubb

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

Although this is creative, wouldn't it be easier to glue a small cardboard box to the side of a gun and be done with it?
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side."
-Han Solo; Star Wars: A New Hope (IV)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users