Posted 08 February 2004 - 09:24 PM

What is it and the link isn't working

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 10:33 PM

I think he means this.

Regarding it being discontinued, it was. That doesn't mean that stores don't still have some. Usually, however, when someone turns up an online store that has old nerf guns it turns out to be bogus. Yellow Loop took a bunch of orders for guns that it hadn't had in stock for ages. Crappy programming or lazy data entry people.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 10:43 PM

Yellow Loop took a bunch of orders for guns that it hadn't had in stock for ages

I hear ya. I tried that a few years back. I was so happy that I was about to receive a couple of splitfires. Not only did they not have them, I called their number and I was told that it was on it's way to my house. After the third call, I finally was informed that they no longer had that gun.

Edited by CustomSnake202, 08 February 2004 - 10:44 PM.

#5 snyper

snyper

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:26 AM

At my TRU in Australia they still sell them.
I will never get one because they are 54 Aussie Dollars and it only says ten on the site.
Good Enough is not Good Enough.

#6 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 10:58 PM

THere are a few sites that do have older nerf guns. Usually they are out of stock and whatnot, but sometimes you can get lucky.

There was one site that had a bucnh of old guns, i cant remember what its name was though.

#7 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 08:12 AM

Go to the bay if you want old guns. There toys that they have are soooooo old. I got an RF20 for x-mas this year. That guns a little old.

#8 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 12:55 PM

Go to the bay if you want old guns. There toys that they have are soooooo old. I got an RF20 for x-mas this year. That guns a little old. 

You can get RF 20s brand new from Toys R Us (TRU). They have been released once more. Which bay do you refer to? There are quite a few of them you know. The Bay Area is one thing but the bay is another all together. Unless you mean eBay which was named after The Bay Area (the e is for electronic).

Edited by sporkboyofjustice, 10 February 2004 - 12:56 PM.

#9 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 01:38 PM

Hudsons Bay Company. No robot guy I can't get rf20's a TRU. They sell crappy nerf guns where i live. I have'nt seen Nite finder, Tech target, Cyclotron, Reactor, Slingshot thing, pocket blasters, gyrostrike, ect.

#10 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 02:40 PM

THe only places I've seen the nite finder are Target and Walmart. One of my Walmarts has them way up on the top shelf where you can't get them, I'm sure they would sell well if people could reach them. I haven't been to a TRU in a couple weeks but they have RF20s last time I was there. On the box did it say Toys R Us exclusive? If it did then it was one of the new ones.

#11 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 05:19 PM

No, it does'nt say tru exclusive on the box.

#12 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 06:12 PM

THe only places I've seen the nite finder are Target and Walmart. One of my Walmarts has them way up on the top shelf where you can't get them, I'm sure they would sell well if people could reach them. I haven't been to a TRU in a couple weeks but they have RF20s last time I was there. On the box did it say Toys R Us exclusive? If it did then it was one of the new ones.

My Toys 'R' Us does sell Nite Finders.

Now, about rereleased Rapid Fire 20s, they are a TrU exclusive. The Toys 'R' Us box is different than the original Nerf box.

This is the new RF20 box:

Posted Image
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#13 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 06:17 PM

Most definetly. The old boxs had an extremely stupid looking kid on them! Man he was sooooo ugly!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users