Funny Nerf War Sighting!

from X-play

6 replies to this topic

#1 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:01 PM

Is anyone else having trouble seeing this topic? For me its just a title and the bottom of the page.

EDIT: This is so weird. It says there are 0 replies.

Edited by Spartan_117, 05 February 2009 - 06:04 PM.

The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#2 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:08 PM

Yea...thats pretty fucked up, but here's the Link...
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#3 Nerfer327

Nerfer327

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:19 PM

Lol, in the end he shoots him with a RFR

i give that. FAIL.
QUOTE(Pineapple @ Feb 4 2009, 04:04 AM) View Post

The last thing we need is a mass gathering of prepubesent boners all over the place

Forsaken_angel24 Said-
Time heals all wounds.
But it cannot hide the scars.

#4 Robonerfer1

Robonerfer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:16 PM

Yeah, i was Rofling when he said "and remember, if the enemy is too close, MELEE! then he guy is like ok, ok, you got me" then SMACK he gets meleed in the face with an rfr.
that was really funny.
XBL GT: XPwNaGexDuDex12 add me
QUOTE(OfAllTheNerf @ Mar 29 2008, 04:11 PM) View Post

Yeah, it also helps if your nuts are made of steel. Or atleast as hard as steel, to ensure that you can shoot far enough.

#5 iMod1

iMod1

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:59 PM

Ha. That guy's gonna have a mark the shape of an RFR front grip for a few weeks... hehehehe... When I first saw the topic and video I was wondering if there was some nerf war going on in the background while they filmed... guess not.
-iMod

Edited by iMod1, 05 February 2009 - 08:01 PM.

A computer once beat me at chess, but after that it was no match for me at kick boxing.

#6 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:17 PM

Awesome video, gotta love X-Play. Did anyone else also noticed that it says K9Turret started this thread? Wierd.
The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

#7 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:17 AM

Awesome video, gotta love X-Play. Did anyone else also noticed that it says K9Turret started this thread? Wierd.

Its really weird, I clicked on the topic, and there was a blank space where the first post would be, by K9Turret. I replied and it made my post the first post.
The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users