When: March 29th @ 10AM
Where: Garrett Elementary School
1100 Eisenhower Drive
Augusta, Georgia 30904
What to bring:
- Eye protection (This is mandatory)
- Proper clothing
- Enough fluids and edibles to keep you going
- Enough ammo for your weapons
- Your nerf guns
- Some money just in case we order pizza
- Ball gun if you have it.
- Side arm (Pistol)
- Eye protection is mandatory for everyone under 18. We are not accountable if you sustain injury due to not wearing eye protection. There were some hi-power guns in play for summer SENO, and this time around, a good majority of the Augusta nerfers will be fielding BBBBs.
- Singled titans are banned. Period. Other than that, guns will be judged on a case-by-case basis, so bring a backup weapon just in case. Airguns will be heavily regulated and that BB gun thing that gut had is so banned.
- Dangerous guns will be banned on the spot. So put that howitzer away...
- Homemades will be allowed (SNAPbows, +bows, etc.), unless they violate the rule above.
- Loaner guns will be available for guests.
- We will probably chip in to buy pizza if some of us want to, so bring some money.
- Public facilities (water fountains, restrooms, etc.) may or may not be available, depending on if the Garrett Gym is open on that day, which I doubt. So make sure you're okay with that.
- Park in the parking lot right next to the playground, that is where our staging area is.
- The fields in the pics will have a little more cover. There will be cardboard emplacements to add more cover.
- Anyone getting on the roof will be lynched.
Alright so let's get the ball rolling on dates. What's the best week in March for you all to attend? April will not work for Augusta due to the fact the Master's tournament makes traffic a nightmare.
Edited by Zaxbys, 21 March 2009 - 06:59 PM.