One Of My Worn Steel Longshots Is In The 2009 Nercore Calender

Hottness!

31 replies to this topic

#1 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:45 PM

I've known for a while now that a few of my nerf guns were going to be used in the new nerdcore calender. I had forgotten about it for a bit until I spoke to the owner John earlier today about another order. You can't really see the unrated images unless you get the calender, but you can see the PG versions here

My Longshot is in the center image!

-NAI-

Talio edit: That was definitely not appropriate for 13 year olds. I deleted the link.

Edited by Talio, 04 February 2009 - 12:22 PM.

#2 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:50 PM

Hmm...I would pm an admin about posting the link to that. I personally couldn't care less if you linked it, but I don't know how the admins work with scantily clad ladies.

Now that that's out of the way, that's awesome. Congrats.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#3 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:02 AM

I certainly have no problem with those scantily clad ladies. Nope...I don't think so...

#4 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:15 AM

Hmm...I would pm an admin about posting the link to that. I personally couldn't care less if you linked it, but I don't know how the admins work with scantily clad ladies.

I suppose that depends upon how literally you take some of VACC's posts... I have a sneaky suspicion that they are fine with it. And since this site is supposed to be PG-13 anyway...
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#5 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

I really hope its ok. The last thing I would want to do is get deleted.

I was just stoked to see one of the nerdcore images with my LS.

Oh and I have 8 female models(my wife included) who want to shoot modded nerf photo sets. hot girls in skimpy outfits. All with different themes. Anime, western, sci fi, ghetto, and more! I hope to get some of that done by this weekend.

-NAI-

#6 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:32 AM

I really hope its ok. The last thing I would want to do is get deleted.

I was just stoked to see one of the nerdcore images with my LS.

Oh and I have 8 female models(my wife included) who want to shoot modded nerf photo sets. hot girls in skimpy outfits. All with different themes. Anime, western, sci fi, ghetto, and more! I hope to get some of that done by this weekend.

-NAI-

Wow...Who was that in the photo your gun was in?

#7 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:44 AM

Wow...Who was that in the photo your gun was in?
[/quote]

I don't know the name of the model from the nerdcore shot. The female model from the tunnel shoot from my previous post is my wife.

-NAI-

#8 Kyrativ

Kyrativ

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:07 AM

You lucky bastard.
The only nerfer who could kick your ass with a dart tag gun but not with a xbow

NERFSTRONG #44

#9 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

It's risque, but it's censored. I'm certainly not offended by it. I'm a little worried about what people walking by might think, you might want to put an NSFW next to it.

I am going to congratulate you on this... you sold them a nice longshot. I don't know why you drive me so crazy... some things have been happening recently in my life, I need to take a break from posting.

Consider this my public apology... I'm going to PM VACC or someone to see if they could mute me for a while. I don't know, whoever is online.

Edited by Foamfoot, 04 February 2009 - 01:15 AM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#10 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:18 AM

It's risque, but it's censored. I'm certainly not offended by it. I'm a little worried about what people walking by might think, you might want to put an NSFW next to it.

I am going to congratulate you on this... you sold them a nice longshot. I don't know why you drive me so crazy... some things have been happening recently in my life, I need to take a break from posting.

Consider this my public apology... I'm going to PM VACC or someone to see if they could mute me for a while. I don't know, whoever is online.

Thanks a lot man, and no worries Foam. I had a feeling you were a good guy,I'm not to sure why I drive you nuts either.lol. and I'm still coming out of a really bad time myself, so I can understand.

-NAI-

#11 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:21 AM

You lucky bastard.

Thanks. I have some shots I just got back from the MOJO shoot that are super racey. I don't think I can even post them here. Its a hot female model, and the only thing keeping the rating to PG is one carefully placed Longshot.

I'm gonna have to go through the rules with a fine toothed comb and see what I can and can't post here as far as images go.

-NAI-

#12 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:04 AM

I'm going to step out and say that unless it's NERF related, it'll get edited out.

The last thing we need is a mass gathering of prepubesent boners all over the place.

Naija, unless another admin overrides this, I'm going to un-link the address to the calendar site. If any kid is desperate enough to check out half-naked chicks with your Nerf cosplay toys, they can do what they have to do.

No offense intended, just trying to maintain the spirit of NERF (in the sense of what NerfHaven was intended) without going the cheesecake route to get more members.

I'll check with the site owners (VACC and cxwq) regarding how much costumes and propage is appropriate before this turns into a Naijablue-dot-com shameless plug site. They'll have the final say.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#13 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:10 AM

Now THAT is cool, I've been watching Nerdcore for a while but I had no idea that was a longshot in the pic, good job.

And put me on the list for PMage if you ever get that photo shoot done, hot girls with nerf = win.

#14 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:46 AM

Naija I must that is the best work you have done so far. I love and can't wait until I can gaze upon woman with your work in skimpy outfits.
I'm just the scitzophrenic clusterfuck of randomness that is me.

#15 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:48 AM

Meh. I'm kind of with Piney on this one. I'd be much more OK with constant Naija Blue updates if they came in the form of writeups and open-source info sharing, rather than blog-style photo updates that would be a more comfortable fit on, well, a blog. At a certain point, it all starts to feel like unsolicited advertisement (i.e., spam).
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

#16 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:23 PM

I really didn't find that link appropriate for 13 year olds, so I edited you're post. Honestly dude, I could do without all the cosplay shit. I've seen a longshot painted black before.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#17 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:58 PM

Clearly this has hit a nerve, and it's no wonder. We, the sites administrative team, have never been big fans of this side of nerf. We believe in function over form, and modifying nerf guns for the purpose of their use in nerf wars. That being said, we are not going to deny that other people are interested in the hobby for other reasons, or that there is any policy in place regarding this topic that Naija could have broken.

Personally, I'm far more allarmed by the gratuitous sales tactics that've been going on than I am by the cosplay. But I digress. We're going to sit down and talk things out, and hopefully we can present you with an equitable and entirely clear policy on how to handle these things going forward.

As far as the chicks sans pants go, that has never been allowed, and that policy is not changing now. No explicit material will be allowed in these forums in any form, including links.

#18 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

Clearly this has hit a nerve, and it's no wonder. We, the sites administrative team, have never been big fans of this side of nerf. We believe in function over form, and modifying nerf guns for the purpose of their use in nerf wars. That being said, we are not going to deny that other people are interested in the hobby for other reasons, or that there is any policy in place regarding this topic that Naija could have broken.

Personally, I'm far more allarmed by the gratuitous sales tactics that've been going on than I am by the cosplay. But I digress. We're going to sit down and talk things out, and hopefully we can present you with an equitable and entirely clear policy on how to handle these things going forward.

As far as the chicks sans pants go, that has never been allowed, and that policy is not changing now. No explicit material will be allowed in these forums in any form, including links.

It seems as though I have accidentally stirred up a hornets nest here. I was merely trying to share my excitement over an accomplishment. Not in any way be vulgar or break the rules. I know my pics and work are not for everyone, and I don't do what I do here just to sell stuff. To be honest I've never had more then ten sales from this site. I'm here because I enjoy it. I love the community, and only wish to be a productive part of it. So I'm sorry if anything I've done was out of line, and it won't happen in the future.

-NAI-

p.s.

Is my nerf Resident evil project still going to be ok to post here? If not I might scrap it. We hope to shoot it in Philadelphia early next month.

and I have a new mission. Make something that actually impresses Talio. By that I mean nerf & a photo. He is by far my harshest critic. Feel free to drop a few hints. Hell, your in philly. Want to come be in my RE project? Zombies and swat guys. Most of it shot from a first person view via helmet cams. Think USCM from aliens. Its a low budget thing. The entire project is going to cost a bit over $5,500.That invite goes out to VACC as well.

I would like for you guys to see that I'm not a nerf war profiteer. Nerf makes up about 10% of my business. Its just my favorite 10% is all.

Edited by Naija Blue, 04 February 2009 - 02:49 PM.

#19 LiterSize

LiterSize

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:52 PM

How about anything like this stuff you can toss in Off-topic? Like has been said, unless you plan to walk us through your mods to the stuff or how to paint, it's a bit of a misnomer to have all your film and pics under "general nerf" when they are not the feature of the pics or the topic.

#20 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:13 PM

How about anything like this stuff you can toss in Off-topic? Like has been said, unless you plan to walk us through your mods to the stuff or how to paint, it's a bit of a misnomer to have all your film and pics under "general nerf" when they are not the feature of the pics or the topic.

but they are the focus in the pics. When I was asked why I didnt post shots of snake eyes rocking a sword I replied that it was because this is nerf haven, and i wanted to keep it nerf related.

How is the gun not the primary focus in this image?

Posted Image

I am in no way shape or form trying to sell anything with these either. None of the guns I have shot recently are even available on my site.

and what film do I have here? I stated that I had just purchased a new HD camcorder the other day. I do have tutorial videos on the agenda for those who have asked. I have handed out a few of my little secrets to people upon request. I'm even going to have the backpack blueprint posted right after we do (if we do) Nerf resident evil. Don't misunderstand. I do have a few mods I keep under wraps, but I'm pretty open about the majority of it. I've even had people buy my guns to get the mods. To my knowledge that has happened twice. Anyway. I feel as though the images are in the right place, but you may have a point. Should I move them I can post the nerf-less shots as well.

-NAI-

P.S.

I just watched the nerf sentry video on youtube. Hans is going to recreate it. It was actually a really simple design.

Edited by Naija Blue, 04 February 2009 - 03:18 PM.

#21 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:50 PM

No, I don't want you to take it the wrong way. I really have no intention of disallowing anything that has to do with nerf. We are concerned about some of the sales practices that have been going on all over the site lately, but any guidelines we decide to enforce should be relatively easy to follow. Actually, as far as I can tell the guidelines that have been suggested should effect you very minimally.

As for the claendar pics, I'm not accusing you of corrupting the youth of america, here. Let's just say it isn't the first time the union of naked girls and nerf guns has run through my mind. We simply don't like to make any exceptions to the rule as it can lead to peolpe pushing the envelope further and further. Now you know, so it shouldn't be a problem.

As far as the invitation goes, it's appreciated. However, when Talio and I get together we usually drink to excess. The drunken combination of Talio and I at any manner of photoshoot is probably a recipe for lawsuit.

VACC

#22 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

As far as the invitation goes, it's appreciated. However, when Talio and I get together we usually drink to excess. The drunken combination of Talio and I at any manner of photoshoot is probably a recipe for lawsuit.

VACC

Personally, I think it's a recipe for Nerf Legend material, but maybe I'm wrong...

#23 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:24 PM

VACC

Personally, I think it's a recipe for Nerf Legend material, but maybe I'm wrong...

I would like to see that.

Honestly, I agree with Piney. Nerf (to me) is about getting out and doing just that. NERFING. When you get to the point where you are only pising in costumes, its kinda pathetic. I mean, get airsoft. The general idea behind this hobby is that anyone can enjoy it. When you bring in naked or nearly naked women into it, it stops being about the fun and starts being a "how far can we push the envelope". Honestly, as a member, I don't want people coming to this site looking to learn how to get women to hold Nerf guns while being naked. Its sick and wrong, and when you think about the target audience for the toys, its even worse. You took something meant for kids, something that now a simple search can yield, and linked it to adult images, themes, and all in all, stuff not appropriate. Don't get me wrong, you are a talented costumer and photographer, but the fact that you simply paint guns doesn't really warrant getting an ass kissing from all of the members here.

The "Too long, didn't read version"

You are a good costumer, but the fact that you use toys in manners that are inappropriate bothers me. I looked on google, and it literally took about 5 minutes of searching to find these images, and I don't feel they are good for any child to find.

Sorry man, but in my book, either you post a mod, pictures of the actual guns, some awesome painting technique, or you just flat out stop posting your pictures on here. You have your own site, and honestly, from what I have gained, this community is about child friendly toys, and just having fun. Not seeing how much we can get away with when it comes to a photo shoot. I know I am not a figure of authority, but I really dislike the type of people this may attract.

I want more people to Nerf with Damnit. I don't want a nerdy circle jerk.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#24 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:15 PM

To BustaNinja:

So let me see if I got this..... the great thing about nerf is that anyone can do it. But here you are telling me I can't and calling me pathetic. and then saying nice stuff. please save the compliment sandwich. I'm not hungry.

You have such great talents, but they are not welcome here.......nice.

I do airsoft too! its one of the dozens of things on my site. Which from the sound of it you haven't even looked at fully before you decided to voice this "opinion".

Nobody twists your arm.There is no magic behind my posts that force you to click on them. They say right in the titles what they are. theres no elements of surprise. if you don't like it just don't click it. I'm just trying to share my work. mods, photos, and the love of nerf. I'm not looking for "ass kissing" As you so elegantly put it. I'm not looking to see what I can and can't get away with either. I now know fully what I can and can't do.One thing I can do is post my images. They break no rules so long as they are not suggestive. Which I am fine with. Should Vacc or Talio order me not to post them. I would do so gladly stop if they think its whats best for everyone here.

As for the nerdcore calender. I was excited to see my work involved in such a big thing. Nerdcore is very very popular, and since the calender came out my pieces are in high demand. nerf, props, and wardrobe alike. I owe a lot to them.

What makes the manner in which my guns are used inappropriate? That is your opinion. Not mine, nor the majority of the community here. I have received a lot more positive feedback then negative on any of my work.I welcome positive and negative. I don't force my works down anyone's throat, and nothing I have ever personally done involving nerf has ever gone beyond a PG-13 rating. Even the hot chicks in bikinis with nerf was still tasteful, and I have no intention of not doing that shoot. I'm just not going to post it here. Everyone will be able to see it if the CHOOSE to do so.

I'm not a photographer. I'm the guy with the white hair in the tunnel image,or the black with the blue hair in the latest shot. I'm a model/actor by trade who got into prop work by accident. I needed to make prop guns for a shoot, I came across the nerf longshot and the rest is history. those shots are on my myspace. You shouldn't go look though. Its a model named stoya, and myself.

Heres something else that you more then likely don't know. The nerf longshot is the prop gun of choice for any low budget sci fi film. If you look really hard you can spot them in the movie ultra violet. I've even seen these in sci-fi themed adult movies. I know this is more then likely upsetting. Seeing how that this is not what they were intended for and all. I assure you. Nerf is used for hundreds of applications that it was never originally meant for. I just watched a video earlier today of a sentry gun vulcan. Which we are recreating.

N.B.W.S isn't just me.Its a team of 4 people. A Designer, A modder,an engineer, and a wardrobe stylist.

If you are looking for someone to nerf with I would gladly stop by on my next cross country drive and play a couple of rounds with you. I love the game very much. I promise I'll even wash my hands first. After the you know what.

No worries. i still love ya Busta.

-NAI-

#25 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:23 PM

VACC
[/quote]

It would be a movie shoot and a photo shoot. Whenever I do a film project I like to have a photographer around to shoot the costumes, and whatnot.

No worries on the invite, but if you or Talio change your minds I will have two open soldier spots for you, and I will let you know a week before the shoot should you want to rethink it.

-NAI-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users