Photo

Nerf War

10 replies to this topic

#1 iM ThAT Kid

iM ThAT Kid

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

Everyone the war is not happening anymore because some people were saying my ideas are stupid.

Edited by iM ThAT Kid, 03 February 2009 - 10:53 PM.

#2 Nerfer327

Nerfer327

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:04 PM

Put me down as a maybe.
QUOTE(Pineapple @ Feb 4 2009, 04:04 AM) View Post

The last thing we need is a mass gathering of prepubesent boners all over the place

Forsaken_angel24 Said-
Time heals all wounds.
But it cannot hide the scars.

#3 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

A few hints-be a lot more descriptive about what the rules are. Make the date not so close to today, and not too many people are going to want to come for a 3-4 hour outing. Maybe wait a litle longer and attend a few wars your self untill you go out and plan one.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#4 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:40 PM

I couldn't help but notice: one hit kills?!

Those are really quick and/or boring rounds (especially, if people insist on camping...). I'd do 3/15 because it is usually the standard rule for most NIC-hosted wars. Just my opinion, it's your war, your call.
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#5 Skitzo

Skitzo

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:42 PM

Assuming you get your shit together and nothing else comes up, there is a high chance of my attendance along with a few buddies.
Do you mean 10:00am to 5:00pm
Pictures of the field would be great, and perhaps a google maps view with the play areas marked, parking etc.
Camping/hiding at a nerf war, tell me are you banning AWPs and blowing up crates as well?

Skitzo-

Edited by Skitzo, 03 February 2009 - 06:44 PM.

If soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.- Frederick The Great

#6 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:46 PM

Yeah, I'm not going to play one hit kills. Rounds end way too fast and they're not fun.

Chances are I won't come anyway, but it's a really bad idea.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#7 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:08 PM

I can't go, my brother's birthday's that day. If you ever reschedule, I can try.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#8 Skitzo

Skitzo

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

I'm assuming/hoping that the one hit kills are a game mode.
If one hit kills are the rule for the war I urge you to change to 3/15 or there will be no chance of me coming.

Skitzo-
If soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.- Frederick The Great

#9 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:14 PM

You are acting like a stuborn 10yr old. No one was saying your ideas were stupid, we were mearly giving you ideas and attendance.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#10 Skitzo

Skitzo

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:02 AM

Honestly if you can't handle criticism from people on the internet, you are not mature enough to hold your own Nerf war.
Why would you cancel having fun at a war because of some assholes on the internet?
Now if you could take what we have said into account, (most of us have held our own wars) I still would like to attend.
If you want to play a few round of one hit kills that's fine, it's your war, what I'm saying is as long as a majority of the rounds stick to the standard east coast rule of 3/15 which has been established as effective.
If all of the rounds are 1 hit kills, the war wouldn't be very attractive to players who are used to 3/15, Nerf wars are democratic to a point in that respect.
Just because you build it, it does not mean they will come, especially if you build it "wrong".

Skitzo-

#11 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:27 PM

Do you guys realize the host hasn't actually posted again?
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users