Photo

Flame Thrower

5 replies to this topic

#1 ASAP0511

ASAP0511

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

What do think of a nerf flame thrower. Red conffedi would be great ammo. I'm probbably not going to try it but you have to admit it's a good idea.THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!!!!!!!!!!

#2 tennis8668

tennis8668

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:02 PM

Posted Image

#3 neonpistols

neonpistols

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:02 PM

Sounds pretty fun but it would be pretty difficult creating a system that would launch confetti at an effective distance. Well, unless you use a shell but that would defeat the purpose.
"All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel" - Jimi Hendrix

#4 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:04 PM

The only way I can see this working is with a flywheel gun.
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#5 TheBolt

TheBolt

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

Honestly, I don't see much use for a flamethrower out side of scenario missions. Your not even going to try it so, why post at all? Do you even have any idea how this would work? To replicate a flame thrower, you would need a steady stream of confetti, not a single burst, so you would need a constant powerful stream and a ridiculous amount of confetti feeding slowly into that stream of air. To save you the time and thought, if attempted, it would probably end up a leaf blower with a long narrow tube sticking up on the end.

#6 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

Posted Image

Red confetti for a flamethrower? Seriously? You might as well dress up as a fucking clown while you're at it. I thought I saw the worst when I read the "Nerf Tank" concept thread. I was wrong.

Closed.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users