Big Blast Pump Problems

I cant pump it slowly...

7 replies to this topic

#1 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:03 PM

Okay, I just bought the 2009 BBBB and if i pump slowly it dosent pump air. I have to really pump hard to get it to pump. THEN it wont hold air for more than like one minute. Whats wrong!?!?!!?
NerfGrassHopper
R u gay ur sig makes it look so.. just lokin' for anotha gay nerfer...

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

Whats wrong!?!?!!?

The check valve.
Return it and get another one.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#3 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:32 PM

It leaks.

Take it back.

End Of Thread.

The box got thrown away. BUT i found the problem. The tank is fine, no leaks... but the thing the back that lets the tank hold air is bent... And i think my pump is too small
NerfGrassHopper

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:45 PM

The box got thrown away. BUT i found the problem. The tank is fine, no leaks... but the thing the back that lets the tank hold air is bent... And i think my pump is too small

The pump isn't too small, unless you mean the pump head isn't sealing properly.

The bent thing would be the check valve, and I don't know how to fix that short of replacing the whole pump tube and everything so just buy a new Big Blast, they're only $10. Save the trigger from this one because they always break and it'll be nice to have a replacement.
SexD Warves

#5 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

The pump isn't too small, unless you mean the pump head isn't sealing properly.

The bent thing would be the check valve, and I don't know how to fix that short of replacing the whole pump tube and everything so just buy a new Big Blast, they're only $10. Save the trigger from this one because they always break and it'll be nice to have a replacement.

I found the problem, the pump WAS too narrow, So e-tape saves the day again :blush:
NerfGrassHopper

#6 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:05 PM

I've bought and returned 3 of the new 4B's, and all of them have this problem. The pump seal is very loose.

#7 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:13 PM

I've bought and returned 3 of the new 4B's, and all of them have this problem. The pump seal is very loose.

2 layers of E-Tape
NerfGrassHopper

#8 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:30 PM

It's supposed to be small. If it was perfect sealing, no air would get into the pump after each pump, and it will do nothing. Air needs to get in front of the pump head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users