Halo 3 scumbag Rifle

I know you hate snlpers

11 replies to this topic

#1 MrMagstrike

MrMagstrike

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:12 AM

My multiple searches returned no results. If you can find a link to it tell me. I figured since I only had to put it together and paint it, that it was close enough to complete to post. If enough interest arises I will post a writeup.

It all started with a concept...
Posted Image
This picture shows where we would be adding/taking away from the original longshot.
Posted Image
Of course this came out pretty sloppy, as I am not one that enjoys perfecting and taking a while to do things (although this took a while anyway).
Look for updates coming soon! Also if you need larger pictures, tell me.

EDIT: Dammit the filter got me on the title again.

Edited by Mr.Magstrike, 31 January 2009 - 08:14 AM.

The Code of Conduct is not optional.
- VACC
You've got one more post to prove to me that you posess the intelect of at least a 13 year old before I assume you've ignored our age restriction and suspend your account for 13 years...just to be safe.
- VACC

#2 General Nerf

General Nerf

• Banned
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:12 PM

What is it? :(
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I am Rambo Fear me with all your might! ugh nnnnnoooooo I just got shot with a nerf dart! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! eh..eh..help me...

#3 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:26 PM

I'd say a "longshot" that he drew in paint, with a few erase marks and lines drawn here and there for good measure...

#4 ilzot

ilzot

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:49 PM

I was debating about making one... but just decided not to. They're really not "super-similar."

Also, I'd be careful. Concept/Paint drawing topics are extremely erotic.
QUOTE(Vinnie D. @ Feb 1 2010, 05:28 AM) View Post

... to be able to get a better burst or sustained fire, rather than blowing the whole load at once.

#5 TheBolt

TheBolt

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:15 PM

The Halo 3 Snip,er rifle doesn't look that similar to the long shot. The internals probably wouldn't need that much rearrangement, but the cosmetic work involved makes this a bit complicated. You would have to redo the stock, handle, front area of the blaster, the bolt, the bi-pod, the clip and more. I think this project should be let to the people who have the time, skill, devotion, and overall awesomeness to make this.

#6 Hoceky

Hoceky

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:32 PM

Oh. I thought it somewhat resembled a battle rifle.
meh.

#7 ilzot

ilzot

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

I was thinking, since BR's shoot a 3 bullet bursts, why not Angel breech a longshot? Then, just prime it 3 times (I heard it can shoot several bullets at once, but I don't know about 3...) and fire. This is with, obviously, cosmetic mods to make it look like a Battle Rifle.
QUOTE(Vinnie D. @ Feb 1 2010, 05:28 AM) View Post

... to be able to get a better burst or sustained fire, rather than blowing the whole load at once.

#8 sporeknight123

sporeknight123

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:37 PM

I propose we get angel, slug or ice to do it they have proven them selves smart and skilled enough to do this

#9 XaMMaX211

XaMMaX211

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:54 PM

I propose we get angel, slug or ice to do it they have proven them selves smart and skilled enough to do this

yeah, but before they were... "Famous", they all started with a good mod, let this guy's be the sniper (I said sniper!)
QUOTE(CAPS @ Jul 26 2008, 06:52 PM) View Post

So I can't say if the epoxy would hold for 100 cocks or 10.

#10 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:19 PM

Did you seriously put Angel, Slug, and ice in the same sentence? That is absolutely absurd. You may as well put VACC, OMC, and General Cole on the same level. Seriously, what was that about? Also, this is just a cosmetic mod...it doesn't take that much skill, just patience and determination.

This thread is pointless.

#11 Salindin Naz

Salindin Naz

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

Or if you want just a plain old s.ni.per rifle you could do this....
Posted Image
Posted Image

That's what I did to one of my Longshots. Just keep in mind, that having that long a barrel on a Longshot, the ranges will be seriously decreased.

Salindin

#12 SchizophrenicMC

SchizophrenicMC

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:05 PM

I was thinking, since BR's shoot a 3 bullet bursts, why not Angel breech a longshot? Then, just prime it 3 times (I heard it can shoot several bullets at once, but I don't know about 3...) and fire. This is with, obviously, cosmetic mods to make it look like a Battle Rifle.

I don't know about an LS, but I was thinking of making a custom-shelled (Crappy, at that... I have experience with the design, not the means) BR-55 with Magstrike internals...

My problem is I keep on wanting to, but lack money for materials... All of my "projects" are that way <_<
QUOTE(NerfUK @ May 8 2009, 11:54 AM) View Post

(I forgot to take a picture of my own poppers)

QUOTE(analogkid @ May 20 2009, 10:04 PM) View Post

Every size rod you could ever want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users