Photo

A Few Behind The Scenes Shots From Last Nights Shoot

44 replies to this topic

#1 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:20 PM

So my partners and I have been working on a ton of new items. props, wardrobe, and of course new nerf goodies!

We started shooting these new pieces last night with The amazing Mojokiss! here are a fe3w behind the scenes shots I thought you all may enjoy. They feature the N.B.W.S. modded and painted Longhshot, Backpack fed Vulcan, and the SMG recon. You can see more goodies on Naijablue.com!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comments are always welcome! and look forward to more images!

-NAI-

#2 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

That was really homosexual. I want you to trust me when I say that I will NOT be looking forward to new images.

Edited by Foamfoot, 29 January 2009 - 02:22 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#3 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:36 PM

That was really homosexual. I want you to trust me when I say that I will NOT be looking forward to new images.

lol, everyones a critic. And you are right. nothings gayer then a hot chick, and a swat guy.

You have a nice day there foamfoot

-NAI-

#4 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts
  • NerfHaven Subscription Supporter
  • State:Oregon
  • u/Parabolictoys on Reddit

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:51 PM

Huh. I'm not sure what you are referring to here... It looks kind of Resident Evil-ish to me. I like the Vulcan. The long barrel looks pretty awesome to me.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#5 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:54 PM

Huh. I'm not sure what you are referring to here... It looks kind of Resident Evil-ish to me. I like the Vulcan. The long barrel looks pretty awesome to me.

This guy gets it! Thanks man!

-NAI-

#6 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts
  • State:Illinois
  • u/GearsLGLF on Reddit

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

Oh shit, HUNK! The belt-fed Vulcan reminds me a lot of the Smartgun from Aliens, and the SMG Recon is very, very, sexy.

Props!

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#7 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:13 PM

lol, everyones a critic. And you are right. nothings gayer then a hot chick, and a swat guy.
-NAI-

That guy with white hair is a chick? Please note: I removed all the useless spacing

Good sir, let me assure you that what was posted right there was, without a doubt, gay. This isn't a dress-up forum. You put vacuum parts on your guns and ran around in the sewers wearing black clothing. I have nothing against having a good looking blaster, or even having them fit a theme, but... you look like you take this so... seriously. This is a hobby that involves plastic guns and foam darts. Go post this on a fucking prop forum. Or at least just put it in the paintjobs and pictures thread.

Edited by Foamfoot, 29 January 2009 - 03:22 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#8 autonerf

autonerf

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • State:Missouri

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:16 PM

That's the best Vulcan mod ever. I really want to see it firing, and I hope you can make a video. How much has it cost to make so far?

#9 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

-NAI-

That guy with white hair is a chick? Please note: I removed all the useless spacing

Good sir, let me assure you that what was posted right there was, without a doubt, gay. This isn't a dress-up forum. You put vacuum parts on your guns and ran around in the sewers wearing black clothing. I have nothing against having a good looking blaster, or even having them fit a theme, but... you look like you take this so... seriously. This is a hobby that involves plastic guns and foam darts. Go post this on a fucking prop forum. Or at least just put it in the paintjobs and pictures thread.

Wow, this guy is mad. lol. Calm down man. Does this really offend you that much? and does anyone else care what this guy thinks?

From here on out I won't be responding to you. You are messing up what is supposed to be a cool thread. Please take the unmotivated hate elsewhere.

Take care Foamfoot.

-NAI-

#10 BustaDartInYOurAss

BustaDartInYOurAss

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:36 PM

Foamfoot, What the fuck is your problem. He turned those guns into amazing props and your calling him gay for it. I would love to see you create anything near as cool looking as those. Not to mention he never said that hes going to run around the fucking sewers, your implying that he is going to bring those into public and I for one think hes not dumb enought to do that. Anyway to get back on topic, I think those things are really cool, and you reming me of a guy from 28 Days/Weeks Later.

Edited by BustaDartInYOurAss, 29 January 2009 - 03:36 PM.

#11 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:36 PM

That's the best Vulcan mod ever. I really want to see it firing, and I hope you can make a video. How much has it cost to make so far?

Hey man,

The first video is going to be the resident evil nerf movie. from there I think we may post a tutorial on its construction.

As far as the costs. I think shes in the area of $250 so far. thats the gun, internal and external mods, extra chains, the backpack, and other R&D that went into it.

Shes one of the most interesting pieces we have done to date. I will keep you in the loop as to whats going on with her and the movie.

-NAI-

#12 foxdemon82

foxdemon82

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

That guy does look very much like HUNK from resident evil (Hunk was my favorite character :P ) and I wish I could get my vulcan took look like that (mine if you touch it...it basiclly falls apart...thats nerf to make a gun for looks...)
QUOTE(Glint @ Feb 15 2009, 07:07 PM) View Post

So stop with all the "new Recon" crap. This thing definately isn't a Recon, I'll wager my soul. Someone can quote me on that if they'd like

#13 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:49 PM

Foamfoot, What the fuck is your problem. He turned those guns into amazing props and your calling him gay for it. I would love to see you create anything near as cool looking as those. Not to mention he never said that hes going to run around the fucking sewers, your implying that he is going to bring those into public and I for one think hes not dumb enought to do that. Anyway to get back on topic, I think those things are really cool, and you reming me of a guy from 28 Days/Weeks Later.

Thanks for the Defense man. I'm personally not to sure what his issue is. I have a theory.Most of the time when people become angry or really upset by things that the interpret as "gay" its normally because they have some deep seeded homosexual issues of their own. Its not his fault really.

Thanks for the props as well. I always love to hear it! I should have some new stuff up tomorrow. I did a few shots dressed as snake eyes from G.I.Joe.

take care and thanks again. that meant a lot to me!

-NAI-

#14 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:20 PM

The only thing I care about here is the Vulcan. I never imagined it would be fed from the top of a backpack, but I guess we'll see how it works out, and then I'll see if my idea seems better or if it is actually better to feed from the top. I also have to note that is sucks that you never responded to my e-mail. It was kind of rude, but if your mods make something else pop in my head to better my vulcan even further, I'll forgive you.

EDIT: Also, do the chains break away from each other? It is kinda hard to run around with 5 belts hanging out of the gun.

Edited by slowguitarman, 29 January 2009 - 04:21 PM.

Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#15 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:37 PM

You're gonna get controversy over anything like this. You're doing something creative, I'll give you that, but like foam foot, I don't much care for it. If you can't take being told something is gay, I'd suggest not posting it on the internet. You take that risk. Get over it.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#16 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:40 PM

No, this is the best Vulcan mod ever.

Sarcasm aside, I feel obligated to post my feelings on these photos...
1. METROID PRIME IS LEIK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THE RESIDENT EVUL!!!1one!!
2. I think those mods are pretty cool, however, I would suggest doing a barrel extension on that LS, for added coolness.
3. To all those bashing this guy, lay off.
4. Where did you get that gas mask? I've kind of always wanted one.

Edited by Philote, 30 January 2009 - 04:04 PM.

EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#17 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

You're gonna get controversy over anything like this. You're doing something creative, I'll give you that, but like foam foot, I don't much care for it. If you can't take being told something is gay, I'd suggest not posting it on the internet. You take that risk. Get over it.

Talio.

Another thing is that I'm not mad. this is funny, I'm having fun right now. I don't know if it's from the shot of morphine in my spine, but yeah. All I'm saying is put some tongue and cheek into it. You also said "Comments are always welcome" so... I win! Yay....

At least you are posting pics rather than claiming you electroplated a longshot.

Edited by Foamfoot, 29 January 2009 - 04:59 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread

#18 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:32 PM

Ok, the mock anime stuff bothers me, but to each their own. Maybe I'm just weird as I like regular bikini chicks with guns.

Ok, your painting is bad. You flat blacked guns. Its not very cool. Sorry.

Oh, and this is not a props forum. Unless you modded those to shoot really far or something, don't post it in its own thread. We are a community of people who play with guns, not dolls and do dress up. Sorry, but it's just not the nature of the site. We play with the toys, we don't do photo shoots. You have a website. Use it. No one here is going to give you free publicity.

Maybe I'm just upset about the flat black paint. In my experience, it looks bad, stains and it makes your guns un-usable outside

Edited by BustaNinja, 29 January 2009 - 06:14 PM.

Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#19 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

So this is all for a Resident Evil fan-movie? Or just a movie with Resident Evil inspired design?

I like the Vulcan and the Recon, but the Longshot isn't different enough structurally to stand out to me.

I find this stuff pretty interesting, I had a friend who went to school for film making and I've been in some of his projects. He would probably think that it's pretty silly to spend 250 on a prop for a fan-movie though, so make sure you keep it around to use on a movie you could possibly make some money off of someday.
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#20 LiterSize

LiterSize

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:46 PM

O Rly?

http://nerfhaven.com...wtopic=9984&hl=

A side interest of one of NH's more prominent and respected members. Not saying anything negative, but the diversity is there and DOES pop up on this site once in awhile.

Not to mention Naija did post these:

http://nerfhaven.com...topic=14932&hl=

http://nerfhaven.com...topic=14912&hl=

Where he says he modded the guns. Granted, no mention of ranges or video but there's something. They aren't necessarily just for props, it looks like they're functional as well.

#21 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

I just LOVE the sarcasm Philote.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#22 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:10 PM

Talio.

I'm not mad at all. I know that in posting images, blogs, or whatever it opens you up to public scrutiny. I'm fine with that. As I am with constructive criticism. lets take your remarks for example. Very polite, and they stated the same point. Take care man.

-NAI-

#23 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

Ok, the mock anime stuff bothers me, but to each their own. Maybe I'm just weird as I like regular bikini chicks with guns.

Ok, your painting is bad. You flat blacked guns. Its not very cool. Sorry.

Oh, and this is not a props forum. Unless you modded those to shoot really far or something, don't post it in its own thread. We are a community of people who play with guns, not dolls and do dress up. Sorry, but it's just not the nature of the site. We play with the toys, we don't do photo shoots. You have a website. Use it. No one here is going to give you free publicity.

Maybe I'm just upset about the flat black paint. In my experience, it looks bad, stains and it makes your guns un-usable outside

I've got the bikini chicks with guns shots coming. Am I allowed to post those here? I'll have to see. i respect your opinions.

As for the guns. They are all for the tactical line, so that have to be flat black. you can see the variety on naijablue.com.

Oh and as for the type of black. You do it in satin black and then use the matte clear. it will help out with the issue you had with the standard flat. I've been there.

Have a good night.

-NAI-

#24 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

So this is all for a Resident Evil fan-movie? Or just a movie with Resident Evil inspired design?

I like the Vulcan and the Recon, but the Longshot isn't different enough structurally to stand out to me.

I find this stuff pretty interesting, I had a friend who went to school for film making and I've been in some of his projects. He would probably think that it's pretty silly to spend 250 on a prop for a fan-movie though, so make sure you keep it around to use on a movie you could possibly make some money off of someday.

its more or less for a RE fan flick. its based around a UCBS squad, like in RE 2.

Yes, the LS is the most bland, we are working on that though.

-NAI-

#25 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:42 PM

its more or less for a RE fan flick. its based around a UCBS squad, like in RE 2.

Yes, the LS is the most bland, we are working on that though.

-NAI-

If its RE, please lose the anime like hair.

And as long as its Nerf guns you can post. I don't think anyone would mind bikini chicks with Nerf.... Well.... Atleast I wouldn't. Just kidding

And I understand the tactical like, but to take it to the next level, you should really write in some fake mumbo jumbo about calibers and stuff on the side. it would add a nice touch that the simple flat black needs.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users