Photo

Buzzbee Belt/chain Blaster

Vote AND Discuss

16 replies to this topic

Poll: BBBB or BBCB? (14 member(s) have cast votes)

BuzzBee Belt/Chain Blaster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 SawedOff

SawedOff

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:56 AM

Answer the Poll and discuss on this new "Vulcan." I'm kind of like this for HvZ. No noise, Large clip, And SHOTGUN PRIMER!!! Imagine 30 shots of 50 ft. I'm getting this and modding the hell out of it.

DISCUSS.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, how do i edit the Poll?

Edited by SawedOff, 28 January 2009 - 12:16 PM.

Same thing here. Its the ugly short one right? Well you have to pump it like VIGOROUSLY! Like, force it in! I almost returned it, but it will get easier and easier.

#2 BustaDartInYOurAss

BustaDartInYOurAss

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:59 AM

What the fuck are you talking about, the Vulcan is one of the loudest guns Hasbro has. And there have been like seven other "discussion" threads that always lead getting closed

EDIT: Sorry dident pick up that you were talking about the Belt Blaster

Edited by BustaDartInYOurAss, 28 January 2009 - 10:33 AM.

#3 SawedOff

SawedOff

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:11 AM

Firstly, this thing isn't motorized. Second, it'a a New(And not really known about)Gun. And third, it's made by BuzzBee, and primes with a handles in the front. Along with a 30 Dart Clip.

Edited by SawedOff, 28 January 2009 - 09:11 AM.

Same thing here. Its the ugly short one right? Well you have to pump it like VIGOROUSLY! Like, force it in! I almost returned it, but it will get easier and easier.

#4 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:44 AM

It should just be the BB. Add that as an option.
BBBB is taken, and BBCB isn't even the name of the gun. We used BBBB over BB for the Big Blast to distinguish it from the Blast Bazooka, and the main difference is the brand. Therefore, LBB and BBBB.
Not that big of a deal anyway.
Busta, "Vulcan" is in quotes. He's talking about the Belt Blaster, hence the name of the thread.

Other than the abbreviation to a small extent, there's not much to discuss. We can just hope and wait for a break down of the internals and some new mods. Speculation is extremely erotic.
Teehee.

#5 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:45 AM

It certainly looks like an interesting gun. I don't know if I want one or not, I might get one if I hear good things about it.

As for the abbreviation...well, it would be a lot easier if buzz bee stopped using alliteration in their blaster names. Especially with B's.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#6 SawedOff

SawedOff

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:50 AM

SplitLip - BB is used more commonly then BBBB. BB = Bee-Bee

As in BB weighted Stefans.

BBBB - Taken as the Blast Bazooka.

What about Buzzbee Belt Blaster?

#7 loni

loni

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:06 AM

@Sawed Off-Settle down people are posting their opinions just as much as you are. Maybe, MAYBE five people on this forum have seen or even know what your talking about. BBBB is used much more on these forums than BB.

Other than that, if this new Buzz Bee gun gets good range it will definately be a solid gun, and its a springer which leaves room for, hopefully, a #49 :), which would definately help the range.

or...................

It could be as crappy and as un-moddable as all the other Buzz Bee guns and suck major d.

And that folks, is why we dont post speculative threads. There are too many "ifs" and not enough "thats".

-Loni

Edited by loni, 28 January 2009 - 10:06 AM.

"I don't nerf to see who is the best, I nerf to see who is the biggest bitch"

#8 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:22 AM

LBB = Lanard Blast Bazooka
BBBB = Buzz Bee Big Blast
BBB = Big Bad Bow

A suggestion for this one would be FourB or 4B. BB has never been used to describe the Buzz Bee launcher. LBB had been used even before the BBBB was released.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#9 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:24 AM

A suggestion for this one would be FourB or 4B.

I've seen Buzz Bee Big Blasts described with both of those. We can't get around that the acronym is the same. Why can't we just call it Belt Blaster? It's not even that long of a name..
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#10 SawedOff

SawedOff

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:29 AM

This isn't Speculative, but more or less to choose the compact name.

What about Buzzbee Belt Blaster?

#11 Demo tay26

Demo tay26

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:35 AM

Buzzbee Belt Blaster?

That wouldn't work, because I'm assuming that you want to call it the bbb for buzzbee belt blaster, but bbb is already for the big bad bow.

I would either like to call it belt blaster, like Galaxy said, or maybe buzzbee chain blaster, abbreviated bcb.

Edited by Demo tay26, 28 January 2009 - 10:36 AM.

#12 Kyrativ

Kyrativ

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:41 AM

My buddy got this yesterday, weve got plans for it, a write-up will be up soon I hope. As for the name stop being lazy and type it, do we really need abbreviations for every blaster?
The only nerfer who could kick your ass with a dart tag gun but not with a xbow

NERFSTRONG #44

#13 SawedOff

SawedOff

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:45 AM

Abbreviations help when you'r doing a Mile Long Write-Up

And by the way, I'd like to call it BBBR as i said before. Try to catch the little R, demo tay.

#14 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:48 AM

I vote for Buzzbee Chain Blaster = BCB
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#15 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:05 AM

I have to laugh. The best part about this whole thread is that you all are arguing over what the abbreviation for it should be. Most of the abbreviations that are out there weren't decided like this, they were just used often and they caught on over time. You all are bickering over what to call it, it seems, so that you can have bragging rights that you came up with the abbreviation.

Just stop. It can't be called BBB as that is taken, nor can we use BBBB as it is taken as well. BBCB will confuse people as it is not an abbreviation, so that also rules out BBBR. To end this, the best option truly is 4B as it encompasses the spirit of the abbreviation, doesn't add letters that may be confusing, is easy to remember, and I don't fuckin' care about credit for it.

It makes alot more sense than Buzz Bee Belt BlasteR as people who don't know what it is will think the be stands for something else (abbreviations use the first letters) and it also makes more sense than Buzz Bee Chain Blaster as you are changing the name of the product itself, confusing things further.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#16 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:06 AM

I vote for Buzzbee Chain Blaster = BCB

'Chain' is no where in it's name, there is no reason to add it.

I vote for BBBr - Buzz Bee Belt blasteR
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#17 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:34 PM

What......what does this thread have to do with that poll?

I'm closing this. If you would like to "vote" on this abreviation, why don't you start a poll with options that actually apply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users