#1 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:30 AM

So yeah, the Facebook group.

If you want to join, yada yada
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#2 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:37 AM

This already exists. Search! Haha...

Nerfers United
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#3 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:09 AM

K9, shouldn't the person that opens the group be someone from the NerfHaven's administration team and not someone who has barely been on the forums for 6 months? Make it your own and don't use NerfHaven's name in it This isn't something the powers that be here at NH would do.

You may also want to remove the NerfHaven logo from it as they didn't approve or endorse this idea either.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#4 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:03 AM

K9, shouldn't the person that opens the group be someone from the NerfHaven's administration team and not someone who has barely been on the forums for 6 months? Make it your own and don't use NerfHaven's name in it This isn't something the powers that be here at NH would do.

You may also want to remove the NerfHaven logo from it as they didn't approve or endorse this idea either.

Yeah changed it to just "people from Nerfhaven.com" and the logo is gone.
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#5 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:00 PM

I hate facebook... everyone there is an idiot. Same with myspace, or pretty much any other social networking site.

Plus, this serves no purpose other than people flaming the shit out of the group.
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#6 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:08 PM

Yeah, Badger is right, and thanks for changing it k9. I don't have a problem with our name being mentioned there, but any indication that it might share any sort of official affiliation should be removed. Thanks, I'll let this thread resume.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users