2 Super Clips

can you put 2 clip together?

19 replies to this topic

#1 numbnerfer96

numbnerfer96

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:59 PM

Hey I know you can make the super clip but can you make a clip thats four clips put together and still have it work with little or no lags?

EDIT: Im talking about the clips for recon and longshot.

Edited by numbnerfer96, 27 January 2009 - 06:06 PM.

fun For Nerf and Nerf For fun

#2 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:02 PM

You can't. The darts would be crushed from all 4 springs. I'm assuming you're talking about n-strike clips.

#3 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:03 PM

Learn to use proper grammar and spelling. There's a Shift key for a reason.

Anyway, it's likely possible to do a 20 round, but it's very possible you'd end up with your darts being squished.
Gimme back my bullets....

#4 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

I'm actually working on a double double mag, which will hold 24 darts, but that's all I'm gonna say about it until I get it working. It isn't what you're thinking, most likely.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#5 numbnerfer96

numbnerfer96

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:25 PM

I'm actually working on a double double mag, which will hold 24 darts, but that's all I'm gonna say about it until I get it working. It isn't what you're thinking, most likely.

Can you post a picture of it because I think it might be what im thinking of because I always think of weird things and this just might be one of them

#6 General Nerf

General Nerf

• Banned
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

couldn't you strech 2 springs out possibly 3?
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I am Rambo Fear me with all your might! ugh nnnnnoooooo I just got shot with a nerf dart! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! eh..eh..help me...

#7 numbnerfer96

numbnerfer96

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:47 PM

couldn't you strech 2 springs out possibly 3?

no you cant because they wont have the power to push the dart feeder up to the point it can load and if that were the case lots of people would have done it and when it has four springs is cruchs the darts so its hard to say what will work

#8 Knud-Hansen

Knud-Hansen

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:51 PM

Aside from the darts being squished, having a quadruple clip would look awkward and be more prone to break since it would be so far from the actual gun. If you are really set on assembling 4 clips then try making 2 double clips then attach them to make one big banana clip. I wouldn't do that, but it is a possibility.
[size=4][i]-Knud-

#9 numbnerfer96

numbnerfer96

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:55 PM

Well my brithday is coming up realy soon like in a week so im going to get alot more guns,clips, and ammo but i will only atempt this once because of money and stuff

#10 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:56 PM

The reason people haven't slapped 3 or 4 magazines together is because it wouldn't really work, and because it would be totally unwieldy. A High Capacity Magazine is already almost too big to use with a Recon, and it's just the right size for the Longshot.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#11 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

It would also work if you tape the two double clips together, so that when one goes empty, take it out and flip it around and BAM.
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#12 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:03 PM

No, I won't post a pic of what I'm doing until I get it to work. To anyone that is wondering, it isn't what everyone is thinking about for sticking 4 magazines together. It isn't even 4 magazines.

#13 Mepain

Mepain

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:05 PM

It would also work if you tape the two double clips together, so that when one goes empty, take it out and flip it around and BAM.

Or you could put them next to each other, and tape them together with like a block of wood or something in between them. Take it out, move it over an inch, put it back in.

Edited by Mepain, 27 January 2009 - 10:05 PM.

#14 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:08 PM

No, I won't post a pic of what I'm doing until I get it to work. To anyone that is wondering, it isn't what everyone is thinking about for sticking 4 magazines together. It isn't even 4 magazines.

YEAH!!! make it into a speedloader-like idea.
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#15 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

I was think large squarish drum style magazine, maybe I'll try something as well, with my sweet new PETG Angel breech, I feel a super High Cap is not Super HiCap-y enough. :D
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#16 pepperach

pepperach

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

This guy made a video of something like that. link
my brute
My Youtube

Say NO to drugs Say YES to foam

#17 numbnerfer96

numbnerfer96

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:43 AM

This guy made a video of something like that. link

Thank you for the link but what he made would get in the way when your trying to fix a jam or when trying to shoot.

#18 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

To anyone posting responses to me, stop speculating. I will not post any more info on it until it is complete and at least 90% functional. End of story.

#19 SawedOff

SawedOff

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:50 AM

The only Succesful Clip idea for this would be like this:
Posted Image

You put 1 clip in, use it all up, Switch it over, and So on. This could also work with 2 Super Clips Side-By-Side. I am so doing this when i get wood!!!!
Same thing here. Its the ugly short one right? Well you have to pump it like VIGOROUSLY! Like, force it in! I almost returned it, but it will get easier and easier.

#20 Heat Signature

Heat Signature

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

If really want more ammo for your LS, you could use sawed off's idea or create a feed mechanism for it and put a vulcan belt in it.
"I'VE GOT A BONE IN MY LEG!!!!!"-My great grandpa.

My Friend's blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users