8 replies to this topic

#1 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 17 December 2002 - 11:13 AM

Cxwq and I have been talking, and we've come to a few of conclusions. The first is that while we do plan on adding quite a bit of our own original content, we simply cannot provide the diversity of knowledge and perspectives that truly represent this community to be. The second is that we simply could not think of a host of better minds than those we have already invited here for a preview of this site, and the third is that we still can't believe that Marlon Brando is alive. The point is that we'd love to get as much as you guys are willing to give in terms of content. We want everything from mods to general insights, and we'd love it if you guys would help us out and write about what you're interested in. We are planning on offering perks to those that aid us, but you understand that there are no positions of power to give (no political appointments, sorry). So if you guys have anything, just send it to me at Vacc@nerfhaven.com and I'll make sure we give you full credit and our thanks.

VACC

#2 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 02:20 PM

Ooooh I am SO feeling my Essay to be a Complete Nerf Warrior..... all great labors take time; if those god damn Egyptians can take 60 years to build a big brick triangle then I can take 3 years to type up a 10 page essay. Perks eh? Well I usually don't go in for that type of stuff but I hear that CW is pretty creative with that big brass pipe of his........ and by big brass pipe I mean cock. Bet you didn't think I was gonna say cock. Well I did.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#3 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 03:06 PM

I would love to help you guys out any way I can. If you would like, I have about 10 editorials on my own web site that I'd be willing to share with you guys if you need content.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#4 merlinski

merlinski

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 05:51 PM

I've e-mailed cxwq with my offer for submissions, if you want I can e-mail it to you too VACC. Also, I know you aren't giving positions of power or anything like that, but if you would like me to do some work in flash for the actual site, I can help with that.

#5 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 17 December 2002 - 07:57 PM

Well whatever you guys want to submit we'd love to have, I just cant promis thatwe'll use everything. As far as sharing work, we're looking for original content. The only thing we'd be willing to port from other sites are modifications. If you already have a pictorial done, we'd love to host it. You should e-mail me because I will be handling all the screening.

VACC

#6 kinkaid701

kinkaid701

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:55 PM

lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My probation doesn't allow me to be within 50 yards of any machine that can cause death. damn them.
my NEW hobby is nerf.(till my probation ands)

#7 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:33 PM

Dear kinkaid701,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I've grown tired of reading your shitty, unintelligent posts and you obviously did not read the Code of Conduct (as the many 'lols' in your posts can probably attest to).

Your account will not be functional until Wednesday, September 20, 2034 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Have a nice day.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#8 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:40 PM

I am kind of confused as to what content you are asking for.
I would say I have already contributed a hell of alot and then some. Especially to the mods section.
Does this mean that if I approve you will take some of my mod write ups and add them to the non forum modification write ups part of this site?

Why not just take the entire mods directory and add thumbnail beside each topic?

EDIT: Wow I feel dumb. I looked at the last post which was Kinkaid701s and it was listed as today so I thought
the topic was new. I should have known better

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 06 May 2007 - 02:37 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#9 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:48 PM

Please check the post dates before you post. The last time this topic was active was 2002.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users