Recon Safety Piece?!

In the midst of modding

3 replies to this topic

#1 OnyxZenith

OnyxZenith

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

before I had a spring problem with my recon and just fixed it yesterday and just as soon I got to shoot the 2nd dart it jammed!

I fixed the error and of seemed that the O ring kinda split into 3!! I used clear gel elmers glue fix it and suprisingly it held a tight arse seal! But it became too tight (lul) and literally sucks the dart inward and takes a minute for the he vaccuum in the plunger tube to fill.
-what is the size O ring used for a RECALLED Recon CS-6?
-or is using Etape a good way to make a makeshift seal!!

Next I read a recon mod page on a "minimized trigger pull" (it is located in the directory) and I noticed that the nerfer didn't have 2 pieces in front of the trigger which also lies ontop of the clip release tab, is this a safety mech for the recon?

__________________________________________________________[Insert Edit Here}_____________________

Kay, well i removed those pieces, and it seems to only allow the gun to shoot WITH the prime bar back, and allow the clip to fall out even when loaded,

STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT O RING CRAP!

Edited by OnyxZenith, 24 January 2009 - 10:32 PM.

SoothSayer-

"Just adding some lube and twisting it back and forth for a while should make it easier"

Subscribe to my Music page and mods >> http://www.youtube.com/user/OnyxMP312

#2 hummer

hummer

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

Next I read a recon mod page on a "minimized trigger pull" (it is located in the directory) and I noticed that the nerfer didn't have 2 pieces in front of the trigger which also lies ontop of the clip release tab, is this a safety mech for the recon?

Well, congrats on getting it fixed the 1st time for 2 shots...
I'm not sure if this is just a safty mech for it, try firing the recon without it (once it fires correctly again that is) and see what happens.
Into the fires of battle!
Onto the anvil of war!
QUOTE(BustaNinja @ Nov 23 2010, 04:09 PM) View Post

He parkours over flat land while yelling tactical orders at no one. Demon Lord is the most legit ballsy nerfer of all time.

#3 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:19 PM

I find that duct tape makes great seals on inverse plunger guns.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#4 Salindin Naz

Salindin Naz

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:59 PM

What you need to leave in your Recon. Yes, all that other crap is safeties. One piece keeps you from pulling the trigger when the slide is cocked, the other makes it so you can only load it while cocked.

Posted Image

Also the O-ring is like 3/4 ID, 7/8 OD. This is with a ruler so it's probably not the exact size.

Salindin

Edited by Salindin_Naz, 25 January 2009 - 12:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users