Photo

Failed Shotgun Attempt

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jigjigyy

Jigjigyy

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:34 PM

A while back I attempted to make my first homemade Nerf shotgun as I thought (and still think) that the hornet was not really a shotgun as more of a blast shot/SMG. The designs were a failure as I used the plunger and spring from the recon causing it to have very little force. (although it worked well with streamlines) It could load 7 streamlines at once but also worked with 4 micros.

Sorry about not having pictures of it but it was disassembled over a year ago so nothing remains.
.sdrawkcab kaeps nac I

#2 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:35 PM

A while back I attempted to make my first homemade Nerf shotgun as I thought (and still think) that the hornet was not really a shotgun as more of a blast shot/SMG. The designs were a failure as I used the plunger and spring from the recon causing it to have very little force. (although it worked well with streamlines) It could load 7 streamlines at once but also worked with 4 micros.

Sorry about not having pictures of it but it was disassembled over a year ago so nothing remains.

I have an honest question: Why did you post this? Posting failed mods is fine, but you posted a failed mod that you did over a year ago, and you have no pics and absolutely no explanation of what you did. Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just want to know.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#3 Nerfer327

Nerfer327

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:49 PM

I Second what SGM said, There's No point of this thread. If you can re assemble it maybe we can help you fix it.

Edited by Nerfer327, 23 January 2009 - 02:50 PM.

QUOTE(Pineapple @ Feb 4 2009, 04:04 AM) View Post

The last thing we need is a mass gathering of prepubesent boners all over the place

Forsaken_angel24 Said-
Time heals all wounds.
But it cannot hide the scars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users