Photo

Stefans Without Glue Or Something

4 replies to this topic

#1 Dialga

Dialga

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:08 AM

Sorry for not having any pics.Well I have a nitefinder and taking out the ar.I found the micro darts are crap.So I started to mess with them.I took out the suction tip and started to stuff blu-tak down them.I found if you roll blu-tak together and stuff them down.It adds about 10 ft.

#2 BustaDartInYOurAss

BustaDartInYOurAss

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:14 AM

Cool? Im honestly not sure how to respond but I will say this. Doesent blu-tac dry out over a period of time and it will fall off, and also if you have any powerful gun its going to come right off. So basically you made a CCDT out of blu-tac and a dead bullet

Edited by BustaDartInYOurAss, 23 January 2009 - 07:15 AM.

#3 Dialga

Dialga

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:20 AM

Cool? Im honestly not sure how to respond but I will say this. Doesent blu-tac dry out over a period of time and it will fall off, and also if you have any powerful gun its going to come right off. So basically you made a CCDT out of blu-tac and a dead bullet

dead bullet?

#4 rippen11

rippen11

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:25 PM

dead bullet?

He means the Blu-Tac will fall out, and you'll have a piece of foam with a whole in the middle.

Who says i buy balls from a store?

Nightfinder

Why is your cat in your arsenal? Perhaps it shoots LASERS?!?!

Captain Slug

#5 Nobber

Nobber

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:30 AM

Dude, it's not like Hot glue is hard to find. Just use this link to make CDTS
-You Commie! You Fascist! You anti federalist! You anarchist! You, you Walmart...
-These days, because of the energy crisis, if Santa gave me coal, I'd be happy delighted.
I'd go emo if there wasn't nerf. - DarkShrimp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users