Photo

The Thundersplat, By Splitlip

29 replies to this topic

#26 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:08 PM

Are these ranges with the stock spring? Cause I just pick this up.

Really, I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE!!!!!

sorry typo and just waking up errors... I was going to say "I want to pick this up"
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#27 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:13 PM

A bit of an update I guess. I continued to have occasional problems with darts flying out of control, a lot more than I make bad darts. I thought it might be caused by the darts tipping the Fiber optic sight (thanks so much Bob, been too long since I've been shooting) so I just cut it off. The shots are a lot more consistent. I suppose it's because the black barrel gets narrower, and the 1/2" sch 40 pvc piece that's used as a guide/support for the barrel would sit in it at a slant, pointing the barrel a bit high, right into the sight piece.

So just a word for anyone doing this, it's probably just better to cut off the sight. Not as hawt, but more reliable and consistent.

Edited by Splitlip, 24 January 2009 - 09:35 PM.

Teehee.

#28 neonpistols

neonpistols

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

Very nice. I really like the use of the clip. I'm going to get one of these but keep it simple by just adding a new barrel. Well done.

Edited by neonpistols, 09 February 2009 - 05:53 PM.

"All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel" - Jimi Hendrix

#29 nerfchild

nerfchild

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

Great mod! Excellent idea with the loading inline clip. Where did you buy that gun, and what is it called?
92% of nerfhaven users have a similar signature as this because ice does,
If you're one of the 8% who dont...Congrats you're not a follower (No offense ice/uin13)

#30 ninja mods

ninja mods

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:56 AM

hey i have seen alot of these guns and was wondering. Is this a paint ball gun that you converted to nerf? Why on earth would you do that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users