Photo

3rd Annual Mnsbw

157 replies to this topic

#151 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:24 PM

Whats the fast-food situation around Newell? Still planning on going 100%, btw. Just gotta patch up my snap's back pump-handle and resecure the tank.

#152 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

Oh yeah...Carbon's coming. I'm picking him up tomorrow on the way there.

I don't know if he wanted his attendance to be unannounced, but you guys should make the extra effort to come. Carbon will be there. I will be there. Need I say more?

And thank you venom.

Holy Assballs! Carbon specifically said he wasn't going before, I guess he changed his mind once he knew you were going. That's very good news, it totally makes up for all these other people bailing.

Max: Last time we played here, we got Arbys. I think there is a Taco Bell and other places nearby too. Glad to hear your coming to another war.

Update: I had four guys over just now. They seem to all have developed an interest in nerf, so there's a chance that three of them will come. It's weird because these are the kind of guys that would seem like they would make fun of nerf. I wish they had made up their minds earlier, because finding out you've got to make darts for 3 people two days before a war is pretty annoying. I did give one of them a hot glue gun because he says he'll make stefans for himself and another kid.

Edited by venom213, 26 March 2009 - 08:13 PM.

#153 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:07 PM

Just got to the hotel after a day of driving. We're now making our final preparations for tomorrow.

Prepare to get owned.

#154 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:24 AM

After a VERY stressful talk with one of my friends I feel better. He fucking took my Big Blast when he was at my house and I didn't know. Then he fucking left it at somebody else's house that I hardly know. I was able to contact the other kid just now and he says I can pick it up in the morning. I can't find my Big Salvo either, but I think it just got shoved way under my bed or something. If I don't have my Big Blast, some bitch is going to die. Now I just need to make a few darts and then sleep. See you guys tomorrow.

Edited by venom213, 28 March 2009 - 12:26 AM.

#155 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:29 AM

After a VERY stressful talk with one of my friends I feel better. He fucking took my Big Blast when he was at my house and I didn't know. Then he fucking left it at somebody else's house that I hardly know. I was able to contact the other kid just now and he says I can pick it up in the morning. I can't find my Big Salvo either, but I think it just got shoved way under my bed or something. If I don't have my Big Blast, some bitch is going to die. Now I just need to make a few darts and then sleep. See you guys tomorrow.

Where's this doomsayer? I thought you were gonna "own"...

Just got done making about 200 darts. See yall tomorrow.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#156 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:54 AM

I tried to make a post earlier but the site was acting up a bit. I ended up having a family commitment that got switched at the last moment from Friday to Saturday, so I will be unable to attend. Hope the war goes well and that I can make it to the next one.
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#157 Secret Assassin

Secret Assassin

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:33 AM

Feel bad for you guys making darts till 12, I made 200 back in February. I have a commitment to work at this pancake breakfast but should be able to show around 11.

#158 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:55 AM

God dammit why did I wake up this early?

I'll be there somewhere between 9:15 and 9:45, assuming everything goes as planned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users