Late Winter Mnno

10 replies to this topic

#1 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

Canceled, sorry for the confusion.

Edited by venom213, 21 January 2009 - 04:48 PM.

#2 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

I'll go, nice chance to test my hereticorp made +bow.

I'll also try to bring a few from Hamline as well.

#3 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:18 PM

I'm out until summer.

At least waiting until June gives me plenty of time to build and repair stuff. (Yes, I'm trying to find the bright side.)
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#4 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

I think I will sit this one out. I kinda got borderline sick after this last war, and I want to get some good modding time in. Sorry man.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#5 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:39 PM

Damn, it seems like this war is already a bad idea. I understand why Carbon can't go, but Julian? If you’re just going to be sitting at home jacking off your Snap, I don't see why you shouldn't go. That, and Jake just blatantly told me to cancel it because "Nobody will go". I have to keep in mind that this is only two no's and that Carbon is usually a no anyway. I'll wait a bit longer and see who all is willing to come. I wouldn't mind having a smaller war. If I got maybe 5-6 for surds, that would be enough for me.

#6 tatertotguy

tatertotguy

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:06 PM

I need untill summer to make my SNAP varient. I don't think I'll have it done by February.
"So thats when she says, 'No that's my belly button'."

#7 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

I need untill summer to make my SNAP varient. I don't think I'll have it done by February.

SNAPs usually don't take several months to make, and don't you have other guns you can use?

#8 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

Possible, depending on attendees and weather.

#9 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:10 PM

SNAPs usually don't take several months to make, and don't you have other guns you can use?

I've already started making more CrossSNAPs as the Nerfer formerly on the forum as Zidikas asked me to build him one. I will have 2 left. Anyone else want to buy one? 60 dollars.

#10 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:32 PM

I think you guys were right, this war is a bad idea. Nobody seems to be showing very much enthusiasm or interest in this war. I think my parents won't be too happy with me going to all these wars in cold wheather either, so for now the war is cancelled.

Julian: Jake told me you were selling him a SNAP for $30, why do you say $60 now?

#11 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:48 PM

I think you guys were right, this war is a bad idea. Nobody seems to be showing very much enthusiasm or interest in this war. I think my parents won't be too happy with me going to all these wars in cold wheather either, so for now the war is cancelled.

Julian: Jake told me you were selling him a SNAP for $30, why do you say $60 now?

He wanted me to build an MK1 a la Carbon. Thats honestly about $30, but then he asked if I would do a CrossSNAP instead, and I am in no fucking way selling a CrossSNAP for $30. Its about $30 in materials by itself.

And I am also finding new ways to attach parts to make it easier to fix, repair and customize.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users