Just A Couple Questions For Nerf Extrodiners

just looking to learn a couple new things from smart people

10 replies to this topic

#1 headshot21

headshot21

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:21 PM

sosososo. i do have a lot of nerf guns, but i only have modded 1 and i did bad on it and now its broken. it was the nite finder. it wasnt to good in teh first place. anyways, i have about 30 modded bullets, but i never use them cause they have tacks on them. haha :( so any one wanting to give me advice just post
Not your average signature....................................................................

#2 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

No one is going to spoonfeed you. Use the search function and find what you want.

Why is it that all the 13 year olds that sign up use Stewie as their avatar?
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#3 headshot21

headshot21

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:30 PM

No one is going to spoonfeed you. Use the search function and find what you want.

I dont know. there wansnt really anything that good and besides. if your old engough and you have ahd been expiermentaling with nerf for a while the least you could do is tell me some advice. geese.
Not your average signature....................................................................

#4 headshot21

headshot21

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:33 PM

and besieds i just joined today.

#5 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:34 PM

Read the code of conduct. That is the advice you need right now. It is in the top left corner of the screen. Nerf wise, practise stefan making. Your modified guns won't do you any good if your stefans suck.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#6 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:34 PM

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!

What is it exactly that you want to know? I couldn't even tell the specifics of what you were asking. We're most likely not going to answer because anything can be done by just searching.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#7 headshot21

headshot21

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

i just joined like, a couple minutes ago i'm still getting used this thing. sorry ill try my hardest next time i post

#8 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

I dont know. there wansnt really anything that good and besides. if your old engough and you have ahd been expiermentaling with nerf for a while the least you could do is tell me some advice. geese.

There. Wasn't. Anything. Good.

So I guess the Lancer is shit. The Eyes of Fire are shit, all of Captain Slug's inventions are shit. If you have so many guns, why don't you look in the Modification Directory and find some mods to do to them? How did you even expect us to spoonfeed you if you don't tell us what guns you have?

And the Nitefinder is one of the best pistols out there. If you're having trouble modding that, I suggest doing it again, as it is one of the most basic weapons to modify, and yields some spectacular results.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#9 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

Here's some advice
-Fix spelling
-Don't post unless you need to
-Being a noob is not an excuse for being stupid. You had like, a month to get familiar with the rules.
-NEVER call darts "bullets"
-Don't be fucking retarded and put tack in your darts. Why do so many noobs do that? It's not cool. It's retarded.
-Search.
-Don't double post
-We ain't here to spoon feed you info.

Pretty much just read the CoC. The mighty Ass-Kicking Overlords wrote that for a reason!
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#10 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:54 PM

Much bannage/ closeage in this thread, sense it I do.

Groove has been informed.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#11 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:06 PM

Suspended. Closed. Move along.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

0 user(s) are reading this topic