Looking For A Cvpc And Petg Breach

Well how to make one

6 replies to this topic

#1 canadiannerf

canadiannerf

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:11 PM

I was really hoping to make a breach because i cant exactly find one that i have the materials for so if you find a good type of breach would be nice pictures would be perfect and in exchange you get..... the satisfaction of helping me :P.
Plus, the regular cocking slide (Can't sig me now bitches! ) is much faster.

Muker

92% of teens would cry if Miley Cyrus was about to jump off a building.
If you are part of the 8% who would say "Jump B****, JUMP!!!!" . . .
Copy and paste this in your signature.

#2 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:17 PM

I don't know if you've handled both CPVC and PETG, but PETG does not fit inside of CPVC, and if it does, it's going to be way too tight on your foam.

I'm assuming you're referring to the beige-ish/golden color (if I were a chick, I'd probably actually have a name for that color) of plastic tubing at hardware stores, as opposed to the grey (conduit) or white PVC. The standard PVC you buy at a hardware store will fit over standard PETG.

You could make a crude breach out of it, but it wouldn't be very good, because the seal between the PVC and PETG wouldn't be too great. If you really want a breach, you're better off using brass.

#3 canadiannerf

canadiannerf

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:24 PM

I don't know if you've handled both CPVC and PETG, but PETG does not fit inside of CPVC, and if it does, it's going to be way too tight on your foam.

I'm assuming you're referring to the beige-ish/golden color (if I were a chick, I'd probably actually have a name for that color) of plastic tubing at hardware stores, as opposed to the grey (conduit) or white PVC. The standard PVC you buy at a hardware store will fit over standard PETG.

You could make a crude breach out of it, but it wouldn't be very good, because the seal between the PVC and PETG wouldn't be too great. If you really want a breach, you're better off using brass.

i mean pvc
Plus, the regular cocking slide (Can't sig me now bitches! ) is much faster.

Muker

92% of teens would cry if Miley Cyrus was about to jump off a building.
If you are part of the 8% who would say "Jump B****, JUMP!!!!" . . .
Copy and paste this in your signature.

#4 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:30 PM

PVC will not fit over CPVC either. Please clean up your posts, you are giving us canadian nerfers a bad name.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#5 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:31 PM

OfAllTheNerf's PETG breech
Amazing breech. I use one for my SNAP and Big Blast. It took all of.... maybe half an hour with a dremel and all the tools on hand? Not hard at all. Custom making it for longer or shorter darts is also easy.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#6 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

You can make a cpvc and pvc creech using 1/2in cpvc and 3/4 pvc. Or you can make another type of petg breech using 1/2 petg and 3/4 cpvc. Hope this helps.
THE OHIO PLAYDATE. WE PLAY WITH FORKS.

#7 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:30 PM

OATN's breach utilizes brass. It wouldn't work nearly as well without it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users