Photo

Best Full-auto Gun?

8 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Full-Auto Nerf Gun? (31 member(s) have cast votes)

Choice your favorite

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:08 PM

I would like to modify a full auto gun. I was wondering what everyone's opinion was on which is the best? Please post after you have voted, include in your post two things. What you voted for and why?

Thank you for voting. Also, this is my first poll, so if something is wrong please point it out.
Kid Flash "I mainly wanted the balls."

#2 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

Wildfire. Its a classic.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#3 Axle-Gear

Axle-Gear

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

Thank you for voting. Also, this is my first poll, so if something is wrong please point it out.

I do believe the moderators would beat you over the head for posting this kind of question under the modification thread. This one might be better suited for General Nerfing.

But to contribute my opinion, I'd say the Magstrike. It can be a little tempremental, but if you can get it working right it will be the only nerf gun with a removable clip (without any difficult modding, anyway).

#4 perezinthenet

perezinthenet

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:13 PM

What about the Vulcan?

#5 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

What about the Vulcan?

What about it? It sucks...

I vote Magstrike. Easy to get, easy to mod, easy to load, and easy to get clips/magazines for.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#6 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:32 PM

What about the Vulcan?

What about it? It sucks...

I vote Magstrike. Easy to get, easy to mod, easy to load, and easy to get clips/magazines for.

Yes. The magstrike has good ROF, but a quick way to reload without taking a long time, and not so many pumps as the others, which makes it a great candidate for the best. And plus, a cool design.

Oh and perezinthenet, there's an "other" option.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#7 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:37 PM

Thaaat's an interesting question. And this is an interesting crowd to ask it to.

As probably one of few who have actually used and/or owned all of those guns (I'm not denying anybody else), I would have to say the PC. It is light and compact (for a full auto), unlike the other choices. The handle is small, so it feels like you're gripping it more tightly, and it's harder to lose your grip on it. There isn't a stock to get in the way, like the MS has. It doesn't take forever to load, has clips, and is relatively easy to mod, all unlike the RF20 and WF.

Aside from that it isn't too difficult to get a hold of one. No, you can't go pick on up at Target, but I do see them quite often on eBay.

If that is a small downside the only other is that you have to mod the clips to make them removable. But, it is ridiculously easy.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#8 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:57 PM

Thaaat's an interesting question. And this is an interesting crowd to ask it to.

As probably one of few who have actually used and/or owned all of those guns (I'm not denying anybody else), I would have to say the PC. It is light and compact (for a full auto), unlike the other choices. The handle is small, so it feels like you're gripping it more tightly, and it's harder to lose your grip on it. There isn't a stock to get in the way, like the MS has. It doesn't take forever to load, has clips, and is relatively easy to mod, all unlike the RF20 and WF.

Aside from that it isn't too difficult to get a hold of one. No, you can't go pick on up at Target, but I do see them quite often on eBay.

If that is a small downside the only other is that you have to mod the clips to make them removable. But, it is ridiculously easy.

I have to agree with you here, Flaming Hilt. I've also used all of these guns at one point or another, and I have never found an equal to my powerclip. In terms of range, people are surprised when I first fire it around them. In terms of reliability, the ONLY issue I've ever had was the orange pump handle bending, but that is easily reinforced. With a simple mod, the clips are removable, and you do not need electrical tape to keep it up after firing single shots. Plus, half of the shell is clear, how cool is that?

#9 Ner Commando

Ner Commando

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:58 PM

The magstrike and the powerclip are very alike and the same goes for the rf20 and the wildfire. But if you want to know I voted for the magstrike. Because of its high rate of fire and how almost every store has it I think it is the best choice. Also clips for the magstrike can be found easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users