Photo

Good Airsoft Gun?

11 replies to this topic

#1 JacobBlack

JacobBlack

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

I need an airsoft gun that is full auto, rechargeable, within 200-300 fps (don't wanna hurt the kids incase of ricochet), and within $30? Also needs to be available at wally world. Thanks
Paintball Junkie: HAHA! Nerf's for pussies!

JacobBlack: *slowly brings out titan*

#2 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:17 PM

Your probably not going to find one.Try looking at airsplat.com for cheaep airsoft guns or try buying a Pulse-R70.
D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#3 Lucian

Lucian

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • u/lucian151 on Reddit

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

I need an airsoft gun that is full auto, rechargeable, within 200-300 fps (don't wanna hurt the kids incase of ricochet), and within $30? Also needs to be available at wally world. Thanks

I am sorry to tell you that for $30 you'll get a crappy gun. But if your willing to invest another $100 you should take a look at the brand JG, or visit Airsoftretreat.com and pm Booligan (sp?)

Contact me for design consultation relating to 3D Printing, CNC Machining, and Laser Cutting. I am always happy to collaborate on viable Open Source projects and/or business ventures. 

#4 roboman

roboman

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

In case you haven't noticed, this is a NERF forum. If you want to make topics like that, please do it on an AIRSOFT forum.

Youtube

LS and Retaliator boltsleds are currently available at https://www.facebook.com/RoboM8/

#5 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

In case you haven't noticed, this is a NERF forum. If you want to make topics like that, please do it on an AIRSOFT forum.

In case you havent noticed, this is the OFF TOPIC fourm. But on topic- Most Entry level guns are $30 online, and the Dboys M4 is pretty good with 12g bbs
D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#6 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:40 PM

Considering Walmart's extremely small airsoft selection, I suggest that you get up off your lazy ass and look. You know what you want, what you want to pay, and where you want to get it, what do you want us to say, as this gun dosen't exist.

If you opened up your criteria, maybe we could help. Raise the price to near 60 ish. Look at walmart if you wish, airsplat.com, other airsoft websites already listed, and sporting goods stores for beginner guns.
QUOTE(The Kart Racing Nerf Man @ May 6 2009, 07:31 PM) View Post

I lubed it again and again, I don't see what an extra 2 centimeters does. I don't think I will cut it off.
BMX Forum

#7 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:47 PM

I say if you have a Dick's Sporting goods in your area go there. They generally have excellent guns for fairly cheap. You can get a 2 pistol 200 pellet w/ target set for $25. I also saw a 30 "round" CO2 powered MP5 look-alike that was full auto and semi auto for $35, and I'm not crapping you. If my dad would have let me get it, I would have because it was that compelling.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#8 roboman

roboman

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:02 PM

This is actually pretty nice. It gets around 220 fps, and the magazine holds 400 rounds. I have one, and it works great!

Youtube

LS and Retaliator boltsleds are currently available at https://www.facebook.com/RoboM8/

#9 xbox180

xbox180

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:33 PM

This is actually pretty nice. It gets around 220 fps, and the magazine holds 400 rounds. I have one, and it works great!

I love that gun but, it just takes up way to many bullets.
"Congrats on Buy a Peice of Plastic thats most likely older than you, for half- a grand, your awesome man." Nerf Monkey

My Webpage
MY Youtube

#10 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

That for some reason remind me of a Firefly, anyone else see that.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#11 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

Look for 30 dollars you are going to get shit quality. Fact of life right there, you go cheap you get cheap. Anything under 90 dollars except for a SELECT few brands are going to give you the worst quality ever. You would have better luck trying to find a yellow diamond in Canada, then a good quality airsoft gun. If how ever, you insist on having "cheap" then find the Dboy M4 on hobbytron, its 85-90 dollars not counting shipping. It comes with two mags, bb's *I suggest you get at least .20 grams from a reputable dealer), battery, charger (no more than 4 hours charging time on battery if you want it to last). If you want a link, its called google. Find it there, and use your common sense.

As for PM'ing Booligan on ASR, he'll tell you the same we just did. That you won't get quality products for that low amount.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#12 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:57 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? I need a super model wife who can cook, clean and doesn't mind walking around the house in lingerie. Oh yeah, she needs to also call me sir all the time.

Jesus kid.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users