Battle Of The Rednecks

An Alabama war

9 replies to this topic

#1 xtremejumpy

xtremejumpy

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:45 PM

Ok, so sooner or later there will be a war here in Huntsville.
I have an idea of where I'm going to host it. But I need a general idea of how many people think they could come.
It'll be warm(er) here about later March. So plan late March/ early April.
Like I said, I just need an idea, depending on where. The larger the place, the harder to get in. It may be easier if someone volunteered to bring barriers. I could host more places. PM me to tell me.

See ya' in the burnin sun soon.

#2 umpshaplapa

umpshaplapa

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:16 PM

I might be able to, I would have to ask the parents.
How long do you guys think the drive from Atlanta would be? I really have no idea of the time.

Edited by umpshaplapa, 08 January 2009 - 11:35 PM.

QUOTE(Talio @ Jun 29 2009, 01:50 PM) View Post

i got a black belt in noob banning in 2004.

#3 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:24 PM

It would be as close to me as anything else, and closer than most. I would attend if anything materialized. Under the condition that the war is not called "battle of the rednecks", of course. :D

Edited by rork, 08 January 2009 - 11:26 PM.

<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

#4 Zaxbys

Zaxbys

Groove's Protégé

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

I am game. And I agree with Rork as not to be referred to as rednecks. While I represent being southern I am not part of that group of "privileged" people.
"Bitces be crazy"

"Hey girl... you like water sports?"

~Groove 6/26/09

#5 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:23 AM

I'm a maybe as well as the rest of my clan. The more details you have, the better our chances. Good to hear that some other SE wars are popping up.
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#6 xtremejumpy

xtremejumpy

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:13 PM

Yeah, the name's catchy, thats all, it's an Alabama war, have some humor. I plan to have more than one if this works out.

We are a good, uh...

About a three hour drive from Atlanta. I would suggest taking an Amtrak train. I usually prep my guns in the back of the train anyways. If you can't make it I'm sorry if you can't make it, but it would be cool.

By the way, if you are familiar with the old missions paintball fields, I'm trying to get in there. They closed down, so I want to see to get in.

#7 Firefox551

Firefox551

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

If this time is part of my schools spring break, I usually visite my grandparents with my family. I may be able to make it, if this actually happens.
"Whats algebra? I like pudding." - My friend Luke

"We have to remember what we all have in common, and why we are here. Our shared love of shooting things, and each other with little foam darts." - Niaja Blue

#8 xtremejumpy

xtremejumpy

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:35 PM

UPDATE: Tomorrow I'm heading out to see the fields I want to use. I will get in contact with the people who own the land.
I will have pictures up, and if you really like the area tell me. I can probably be more persuasive with a bunch of people with guns :o . Anyways, still, having people helps. If this dosen't work, the war will be postponed until the "Season of foam" They might show up. And if AssassinNF is reading, Pm' me. I need to speak with you.

#9 xtremejumpy

xtremejumpy

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:29 PM

Ok, sorry for the double post, but I needed to bump this.

The feild that I was planning to have the war in was sold recently, and I was looking for a new spot. Turns out my church is getting a new building , and it will be done about May or June, July at the latest. When more details on the building come into play, I'm pretty sure it will be there, and dates will be up as soon as possible. If you have any questions, PM me.

It will be a nice little warm up for the Georgia Sof war.

#10 Russ T Bullet

Russ T Bullet

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

Great! I like to see southern wars like this actually happening. But given I live in northern Mississippi which means about a 4-5 hour drive for me. <_< However if this war was held from March 16-20 that would be great. If not still might be able to make it...hopefully.

Edited by Russ T. Bullet, 18 February 2009 - 09:29 PM.

I'll take my guns and money; you keep your "change".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users