Photo

Halo 3 Skull Malfunctions?

14 replies to this topic

#1 Firefox551

Firefox551

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:39 PM

Ok, so I am trying to collect all the skulls in Halo 3, but when I try to get the Blind and Grunt Birthday party skulls they don't seem to count them as a achevements. If this is supposed to happen I'm sorry, but if anyone could tell me whats going on that would be great.
"Whats algebra? I like pudding." - My friend Luke

"We have to remember what we all have in common, and why we are here. Our shared love of shooting things, and each other with little foam darts." - Niaja Blue

#2 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:56 PM

This happened to my firend too. He just left it and never tried again. I think it is a glitch in the system some people get.
TMC

#3 sidamazo

sidamazo

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

Well first, you've got to have done the right things. You HAVE to start the level from the BEGINNING and then find the skull. In any case, you aren't supposed to see the achievement for some of the skulls when you find them. Its not a glitch, just a bug. You have the skulls- most likely.

#4 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:05 PM

But for Blind, I'm quite sure you are supposed to get an achievement. Also, my friend did start from the beginning, and we tried multiple times, but it did not work.
TMC

#5 futureseal

futureseal

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:50 AM

Thats the way it is supposed to be. Only the gold skulls count for achievements. The silver skulls just let you use it's effect.
~~GamesRadar~~
Those of you who’ve never known the pain of hamster loss, just remember, your family doesn’t love you and there is no God.

LIVE Gamertag: CitrusyLimeO9. Its the letter o.

#6 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:40 AM

Also, in the campaign scoring part, only the gold skulls give you multipliers. The silver skulls are just for fun.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#7 Hoceky

Hoceky

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:11 AM

Also, in the campaign scoring part, only the gold skulls give you multipliers. The silver skulls are just for fun.

Right on the ball again Maeric.
meh.

#8 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

And for a heads up there are new skulls in the Mythic map pack.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#9 Firefox551

Firefox551

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:42 PM

Ok guys, I did get the skulls. To check just press X to on the campaign start screen. There are four skulls for which you don't get acheevements.
"Whats algebra? I like pudding." - My friend Luke

"We have to remember what we all have in common, and why we are here. Our shared love of shooting things, and each other with little foam darts." - Niaja Blue

#10 Hoceky

Hoceky

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:03 PM

And for a heads up there are new skulls in the Mythic map pack.

The map pack dosent come till the Halo 3 Recon release

Edited by Hoceky, 08 January 2009 - 08:04 PM.

meh.

#11 futureseal

futureseal

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:32 PM

Actually, Bungie said that the Mythic Map Pack would indeed be released with Halo 3: Recon, but...
It will also be released in the coming spring. Recon is supposed to come out sometime in the fall/winter time.
~~GamesRadar~~
Those of you who’ve never known the pain of hamster loss, just remember, your family doesn’t love you and there is no God.

LIVE Gamertag: CitrusyLimeO9. Its the letter o.

#12 sporeknight123

sporeknight123

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

Actually, Bungie said that the Mythic Map Pack would indeed be released with Halo 3: Recon, but...
It will also be released in the coming spring. Recon is supposed to come out sometime in the fall/winter time.

yes your right but its coming with the special edition of halo wars and those skulls will be new gold and silver skulls i think cause thats the only point for skulls :ph34r: :ph34r: note im new but am smart as hell and know vidio games

on topic with the thread the skull on the storm in my copy of halo is jacked and not a ppearing please help :wacko: :blink: :alien:

#13 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:10 PM

My eyes hurt from intense smiley-ege. I guess I am the only one whose skulls don't malfunction?

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#14 tatertotguy

tatertotguy

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

They changed the name now it is Halo 3: ODST. It is going to be cheap like $40.
"So thats when she says, 'No that's my belly button'."

#15 nerfkid01

nerfkid01

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:11 PM

well the gold skulls give achievements the silver ones dont but the blibd skull suppose to have achievement so idk
your mom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users