2k Turreted Mega Missile

Insane results.

26 replies to this topic

#26 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:05 PM

One. Ice, who the fuck said you can speak? Two, i'm redoing it to make it more effective, so you all the bitches in this thread will shut the fuck up. Jerm had the correct way it should look, and ice, just because someone commented a positive statement on a not so positive gun it doesn't mean you should flip a shit. Have you ever looked at any of your things? Get back to me once you decide to not be an idiot.

I'm an idiot because why? I do look at my creations, yes, I'm quite found of them. And I guess I did flip, so you have a point there, but really, don't lie about what your creations do and don't do.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#27 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:16 PM

This topic has deteriorated into a bitchfest. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated. Now, I'm closing this thread but everyone who has posted should take a moment to consider what went to horribly wrong here in an effort to avoid a repeat performance. You've all been warned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users