Rf20 Integration With...

another RF20?

5 replies to this topic

#1 texmustache

texmustache

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:42 PM

Well, i just bought another RF20 today. The other one i had i have taken apart and now have all the parts (mainly, 2 pumps, 2 air bladders, 2 barrel assemblys total). so what i thought would be good was to take the a pump, and mount it below the case by the other pump. Then, i would tape the handles together, so your pumping two pumps at once. Then i could externally mount the other air bladder and connect it with the original air bladder, so thats double air capacity, or about 60 shots (air bladders hold more than enough air for 20 shots, its really about 30). Then i would take the back piece of the barrel assembly, the piece that actually makes it rotate, and leave that mounted. Then i would put some velcro on it, so i could velcro either of the barrels to it? Does that sound like a reasonable idea? I could even skip adding another air tank and make it only take 10 pumps to prime...

#2 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:48 PM

Its an interesting idea.

If you attached the airtanks together, you wouldnt need 2 pumps. Maybe attach the secondary rf20 tank externally, but in a protected pvc pipe, and make it clip moddable, so you wouldnt need to prime, or reload, just pop in another clip. The is the only way your idea would work...otherwise you would have to pull the triggers at the same time, which would work bad.

Also, I have no idea how you would externally mount the rf2 piston assembly, and secure it in working order if you decided to try your idea...

But just so you know, Its not such a good idea. When Lemmypoo attached several rf20 bladders together, it blew up every other war. Try it, but dont expect much.

THIRST

Edited by THIRST, 29 January 2004 - 05:52 PM.

ko

#3 texmustache

texmustache

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:56 PM

I think two pumps would be helpful, if you could get double the airflow. I think the title is mis-named, it's not really an integration. It's just adding a second pump, air bladder, and making it clip moddable.

#4 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:58 PM

If you connected the two bladders,t han you wouldnt need 2 pumps. 2 pumps would be pretty hard two pump anyway.
ko

#5 texmustache

texmustache

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 06:04 PM

well, if i only used one bladder, and bought a T-shaped tubing connecter...i don't get why i wouldn't need two.

#6 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 09:27 PM

No, Im saying that you might as well connect the two bladders to the same pump if your going to all that trouble.

THIRST
ko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users