Photo

Usb Driver

4 replies to this topic

#1 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

I need a USB driver for the LG Voyager that is compatible with a Mac. The one that was included is only for Windows.
Help is appreciated.
The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#2 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:42 PM

Find open source or freeware of the software on the flash drive. Once you do put it on a separate flash drive and test it out. If it doesn't work you're doomed to windows.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#3 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
  • State:Wisconsin

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:57 PM

In Googling around a bit, it looks like you're pretty much SOL for USB support under OSX. However, you may have some options using Bluetooth.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#4 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:24 AM

Would it work if I bought a Micro SD card and an adapter for it and put it into a camera, plopped the stuff I need onto it, then put the card in my Phone? Would my phone recognize the data on it?

EDIT: Sharpie, I don't quite understand what you are saying.

Edited by Spartan_117, 02 January 2009 - 12:25 AM.

The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#5 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
  • State:Wisconsin

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:15 AM

Would it work if I bought a Micro SD card and an adapter for it and put it into a camera, plopped the stuff I need onto it, then put the card in my Phone? Would my phone recognize the data on it?

EDIT: Sharpie, I don't quite understand what you are saying.

If you bought a card reader, you could directly drop the files on the card (they mount as a disk under OSX), but then it depends on whether the phone needs any particular file system or database files that a dedicated driver would take care of.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users