Photo

Simple For A Recon

4 replies to this topic

#1 Goombadude3

Goombadude3

• Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:35 PM

note: i am very scared of modding cause i broke my recon :( trying to mess with AR. the guts went every where and i put all of them and the gun shell under my bed. i gave up on it but today i finally put it back together
now on to the simple mod anyone can to
please dont make fun of me for doing such a simple mod

BARREL GRIP MOD

ok the reason i picked the recon for this mod because the detachable barrel on the recon has an accessory rail on the bottom of the barrel where the mod goes

ok first take the crappy foldable sights that came with the gun, im talking about the one with the big orange circle and a small dot in the middle.

rip the sight part of it off and throw it some where,keep the yellow base though

now take small piece of straight PVC and glue it to the flat part of yellow sight base, use plumbers goop,jb weld, what ever

and you have a barrel grip for your recon

i will try to get pictures asap but i cant right know. if you cant understand written version of it,im so sorry.

thanx for reading
-Goombadude3
May the triFORCE be with you.

#2 Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:14 PM

But this doesn't seem effective. Why? Because you would have a vertical foregrip that is stationary, then after you fired you would need to increase the hand travel to prime the weapon. This would lower the ROF, and because the recon is primarily an indoor weapon, you would be wasting time fiddling with it.
My GT is Spacecowboy9951

#3 Goombadude3

Goombadude3

• Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:54 PM

But this doesn't seem effective. Why? Because you would have a vertical foregrip that is stationary, then after you fired you would need to increase the hand travel to prime the weapon. This would lower the ROF, and because the recon is primarily an indoor weapon, you would be wasting time fiddling with it.

yeah your right,i just thought of this when i was rebuilding my recon,sorry
-Goombadude3

#4 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • State:California

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:54 PM

You might want to clean up your posts, CLICK ME .

#5 Goombadude3

Goombadude3

• Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:59 PM

no need to,lets just get someone to deleate this,i just didnt think on how this mod would work
-Goombadude3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users