Photo

Kalamazoo War

questions and a poll

13 replies to this topic

Poll: War in Kalamazoo? (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you come to a war in kalamazoo?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

How hard is it to host a war? I have alot of guns, and there are alot of places to Nerf in Kalamazoo. Seems like if you have the people, the guns, and the land, it should be easy, but I've never tried. I'm also not sure how far in advance I should post it. If anyone has any advice or opinions please comment. Please vote!

~Br1

PS: I won't be using a bow, I'll probably use my quad mod at2k.

Edited by bigred1rifleman, 01 January 2009 - 03:56 PM.

#2 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:22 PM

where the hell is Kalamazoo?
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#3 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:24 PM

Kalamazoo is in South West Michigan, you could have just looked it up (no offense).

#4 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:32 PM

Oh...ok, too far.

sorry about that, I'm making stefans and burned myself
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#5 Ro-Sham-Bo

Ro-Sham-Bo

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:12 PM

First off, no one cares that you burned yourself. You should have looked it up yourself before posting. On topic, any dates you have in mind? There are plenty of people interested in nerfing in Michigan. The trick however is getting them organized and to the war. As I recall, there was a war attempted here during the summer. I have no idea why it failed.
QUOTE(baghead @ Dec 31 2008, 07:58 PM) View Post

Wait a second? a Canadian National team... just won at Hockey!?

who would have ever seen that coming?

#6 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:21 PM

First off, no one cares that you burned yourself. You should have looked it up yourself before posting. On topic, any dates you have in mind? There are plenty of people interested in nerfing in Michigan. The trick however is getting them organized and to the war. As I recall, there was a war attempted here during the summer. I have no idea why it failed.

In fact, I do have a on some dates. Most likely spring thaw, or sometime during my one week spring vacation.
I don't know for sure but I'll update when I do know. :wacko:

#7 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

First off, no one cares that you burned yourself.

You heartless bastard. I care, go run it under cold water so you don't blister.

Generally, nerfers are not in the Central states. Thanks for Detroit though, you really helped the world by giving us Detroit. If it was in Illinois I would go, cause Chicago is in IL, Chicago is SICK.

Edited by Foamfoot, 01 January 2009 - 04:36 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#8 Merzlin

Merzlin

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Chicago is sick, I live there :wacko: I doubt I will be able to make it, but I'll talk to my Uncle who lives up by Kalamazoo on his farm to see if I could drop by.

#9 Mod Man

Mod Man

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

Hey Big Red, I'd be interested in a war in the Kzoo area. In fact if you could get a sweet spot to hold it and decent amount of commits. Maybe even stage it so the “season of foam” roadies could attend. I would be willing to sponsor it somewhat with ammo, give away prize guns,etc. Maybe even some sort of modding clinic to hook some new blood. Show the incentive and I would be happy to help you out however I can.
Hey it might be news to you foam but there are nerfers all throughout these great states of ours....and please don't dis someone’s home turf. Usually when someone slams something or someone its just a reflection of there own doubts they have in themselves or where there at or belong in it all. So just chill and try to spread the nerf thing in a positive note. If you feel you must lash back please do in pm form and not waste the space and time of others.
So Red get a hold of me I would love to see this idea happen. Nerf over the Holidays! Later, Mod

#10 Kalentar13

Kalentar13

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:25 PM

I've got four or five people, all living in kzoo who would want to go, We'll keep an eye out for it.
The Three Shall Spread Their Blackened Wings and Be the Vengeful Striking Hammer of God.

#11 Snake51886

Snake51886

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:25 AM

I'm in Chicago, and can bring a few friends.

But, you need to put up a date and location. I've been to Kalamazoo many times to see Frontier League baseball with the Thunderbolts killing the Kings...

As others have said, there are many hardcore Nerfers around here. After all would you really want to mess with someone from Chicago who plays with (Nerf) guns for a living...

#12 zotoshibobo

zotoshibobo

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:43 PM

Me and some friends are in South Bend Indiana. an hour and a half aint to bad a drive if there's enough people.
Byaah!

#13 neonpistols

neonpistols

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

Chicago is sick, I live there :) I doubt I will be able to make it, but I'll talk to my Uncle who lives up by Kalamazoo on his farm to see if I could drop by.

I live in the Chicago area, if you have any ideas just PM me.
"All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel" - Jimi Hendrix

#14 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:47 PM

Okay, so somewhere in the area of 13, that's more than I expected. Spring is still a while a way so I still have no figgen idea on the exact date, although I do know that it will be on a Saturday in the Spring. I'm still deciding on games/restrictions/rules. :)

~Br1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users