Photo

Fbr Question

3 replies to this topic

#1 Jaymel1989

Jaymel1989

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:23 AM

I Wanted to know what is a good size for stock barrels such as the Longshot and Recon.
~When life hands you lemons. Mod the fuck out of it so it can get 100' flat. also do a apple intergratation to it. it looks nice and adds accuracy~ Jaymel1989

#2 mulletman243

mulletman243

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

Use the search tool. It's very useful.
Are you looking for what brand?
Or what size?
Be more specific.
1/2 Works best.
I really think red FBR would work best.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Whoopty doo, I'm off to dance in the streets, and praise the word of overpriced chinese disk shots.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

PSN: mulletman243 Gamertag: xXMLGxMuLlEtXx

#3 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:58 AM

Stefans don't work well in stock barrels, they need aftermarket stuff like Brass or PETG.

The LS doesn't really have a barrel, it just has a round guide, no FBR is going to fit well in that.

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:09 AM

This question has been discussed ad nausea. Read the Code of Conduct that you agreed to when you signed up, and use the search function accordingly. I'm running out of patience. I will not lose any sleep over a few less new members.

To the members answering the same questions over an over. STOP! It only encourages congestion on the forums with redundant topics that serve no purpose aside from feeding the new guys' sloth.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users