Ahhh My Firefly Sucks!

New out of the box firefly has serious problems NEED HELP

6 replies to this topic

#1 L3G10N

L3G10N

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:01 PM

So for christmas my aunt got my a new firefly, not a great gun but I love the feel, look etc. So it fired 6 shots o.k. So later I decided to mod it since I wanted more than 25 ft. I opened it up and the problems just started from there. There was a screw I couldn't get out because it was cut out on the inside. Where I would put my screwdriver the notches are gone so it forms a very shotty circle. After that the plunger was stripped and couldn't hold a screw in place so in turn the cocking mechanism couldn't cock and the pieces looked quite worn. I am very upset and wonder if you could give me some ideas on how to fix this piece of junk.

L3G10N

Edited by L3G10N, 27 December 2008 - 12:12 PM.

Or my personal favorite, the mini butane blow torch! That will thing will remove the gay from of Clay Aiken.
-Banshee

#2 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:22 PM

Put it back together and return it, now.
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

#3 L3G10N

L3G10N

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:26 PM

only one problem, since the screw is fucked up and the other stuff is messed up I already tried to fix it and once it's opened up I can't return it without a reciept ,which I don't have. Just my dumb luck
Or my personal favorite, the mini butane blow torch! That will thing will remove the gay from of Clay Aiken.
-Banshee

#4 iMod1

iMod1

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:21 PM

I recently had a similar dilemma except with a hornet and TRU. If they are really nice, they will go to their sales and track the purchase history of the register you were at, which is what they did with me. I am completely sure that they would not do such a thing at target or walmart, so it depends where you bought it.
-iMod
A computer once beat me at chess, but after that it was no match for me at kick boxing.

#5 L3G10N

L3G10N

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:34 PM

well it was from target so...just my luck my rockband disc broke today too this is really not my day...
-Banshee

#6 Gunhaver

Gunhaver

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:47 PM

Very nicely explain to your relative that the gun broke and ask if she has the receipt. If you feel like pushing your luck ask politely to get a different gun of equal or lessor value, or some darts, because you are no afraid that this particular model breaks too easily.

#7 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:14 PM

There was another post exactly like this one a couple of weeks back and I allowed it. Use the search function. I'm closing this one.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users