Christmas Goodies 2008

Post your goodies

25 replies to this topic

#1 Demo tay26

Demo tay26

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:00 PM

I wanted to start this before someone else did. This is were you post your presents if you know what it is, or opened them.

I'll start, I got the Airteck 3k pack, a lot of video games, and one of those cheap chair shaped like a hook.

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Demo tay26, 24 December 2008 - 05:23 PM.

#2 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:09 PM

Oh, what the hey. I got Guitar Hero World Tour and I think I got a new Nintendo DS, because my last one broke after a friend stepped on it at a party. I also got 3 months of x-box live and $75.

Edited by death by cheez, 24 December 2008 - 09:50 PM.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#3 BustaDartInYOurAss

BustaDartInYOurAss

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

Lerf 4 dead, Rock band 2( i think), vulcan, and some other stuff

My prediction: this is going to turn into a " your a spoiled shit" thread...let the battle begin.

#4 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

I wish I had asked for this: laptop

but i'm getting a bunch of gundam models, a few anime's and a couple video games.

#5 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:36 PM

Fire in the Hole!!!!

Well, I have received:
-digital photo frame.
-Season pass to a ski hill
-new board
-Shopping with my grandma paying :lol:
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#6 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:39 PM

What the hell? How is everyoine getting presents BEFORE Christmas? I understand if you're Jewish, but I haven't gotten anything...except for the world's smallest fishing pole!

#7 nat

nat

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:44 PM

Im getting guitar hero and snowpants from''santa''
If practice makes perfect and nobody is perfect, then why practice.

I pitty you foo! ~MR. T

#8 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:52 PM

I know for a fact I got a video camrea called the flip mino, some nerf guns. And a cell phone. I don't know the rest. BTW I was going to make this thread.
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#9 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:57 PM

I know I'm getting a Nintendo Wii. I was supposed to get it a month ago. And I'm getting 3 other gifts. I think on is a nerf gun, but I don't know.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#10 Eclipse

Eclipse

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:02 PM

I know for sure that I'm getting a Vulcan, some Lego set and a few other things, pretty sure one's a cell phone. More importantly, however, I'm getting quality time with my family.

Edited by Eclipse, 24 December 2008 - 08:00 PM.

#11 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:16 PM

Christmas is tommorow, but so far ive gotten a 2001 gibson flying V and my mom got a 1968 Covette.
D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#12 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:36 PM

I am not sure, but I think I got a xbox 360 and left 4 dead. Thats what I asked for.

#13 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:48 PM

I'm getting happiness, time with my family, and the heart to buy some absolutely gorgeous orange roses for my lady. Other then that, I really don't call. Oh, and all you materialistic bastards can go to hell.

Oh, and I got my gift from OMC. If he sees this, DAMN. I LOVE his PETG. It fits my darts like... I can't think up a metaphor but its good. Order from him. Everyone!! THATS A COMMAND!!
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#14 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:51 PM

Gifts? I am getting none. My family decided to forgo the giving of gifts this year. The holiday was being cheapened by the buying frenzy. We came to realize that what we enjoyed most was not getting presents on Christmas day, but the stuff we did together as a family during the holidays. It's been a good experience.

#15 Kyrativ

Kyrativ

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:24 PM

My family celebrates christmas on 23-24 to accommodate for other plans since my parents are split up, anyways so far Ive gotten a new sony cybershot camera and I love it, got some cash from my grandparent as well, probably going to buy some nerf stuff etc.
The only nerfer who could kick your ass with a dart tag gun but not with a xbow

NERFSTRONG #44

#16 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:59 PM

I'm getting to spend a buttload of time with my family, and getting the chance to play music for my neighbors and friends. As for the gifts, I asked for some random stuff that's not that important.
Oh yeah, and I got a HEAP of snow FTW!!

Now, back to making cookies.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#17 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:51 PM

I just came back from my gramparent's house and I've recieved a total of $100 from my uncle, aunt, grampa, gramma and cousins. I hope I'll get my present back under the tree tonight(parents always put them under a few weeks before), and possibly my blasters back into my room.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#18 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 09:22 PM

I got a wireless sensor bar for the Wii, a nifty Black & Decker ratchet, and an ACER Aspire One netbook. We'll see what else pops up when we go to my parents' house tomorrow.

Edited by Draconis, 24 December 2008 - 09:24 PM.

[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#19 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 09:25 PM

I want one of those Acers so bad...

#20 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

So far, I got $50, a $20 gift certificate for Cheddar's, V-19 Torrent LEGO set, and...that's it, but I know tomorrow I am getting an HP Mini-note 2133 (aka, the best netbook on the market, in my opinion) and a rapid-fire shotgun, and a few random surprises.

Off topic: For the people talking about wanting or buying a netbook, make sure you research first. The Asus ones have a tiny, little keyboard that is very uncomfortable for typing on, and the Acer One isn't too bad, but if you look around a tiny bit, you can find the top-of-the-line HP 2133 for less than the Acer. I got mine for $350 brand new (It is technically a Christmas gift, but I had to pay for half in order to get it. No big deal though). You should also look at many different websites to get a good view of which one you want. All the tech sites have different views on different brands before even testing the netbooks, so look around a lot.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#21 Lucian

Lucian

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:01 PM

A GBB airsoft pistol ( I think), not sure on this but a gaming computer (maybe AlienWare)

The rest I have no clue about :angry:

Contact me for design consultation relating to 3D Printing, CNC Machining, and Laser Cutting. I am always happy to collaborate on viable Open Source projects and/or business ventures. 

#22 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:09 PM

UPDATE!: I got to open obne of my presents. It was in fact a flip mino! It's a touch screen video camrea that holds 60 minutes. It rocks.

Talio.

#23 xbox180

xbox180

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:10 PM

UPDATE!: I got to open obne of my presents. It was in fact a flip mino! It's a touch screen video camrea that holds 60 minutes. It rocks.

Well I also got to open a present early to me from me with a small donation of money from my parents... An 16 GB iPod touch and I am using it right now to surf the web.
"Congrats on Buy a Peice of Plastic thats most likely older than you, for half- a grand, your awesome man." Nerf Monkey

My Webpage
MY Youtube

#24 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:16 PM

Well I also got to open a present early to me from me with a small donation of money from my parents... An 16 GB iPod touch and I am using it right now to surf the web.

Ha! Sweet. Nice.

Talio.

#25 The Nerfinator

The Nerfinator

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:47 PM

I got an iPod touch 8gig and I am using it to post this message. I don't have enough crap to take up 16gigs of space so i'm fine with the 8gig
When god gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD! ~ Powerthirst 2

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users