I Hate Some Employees

What did you think?

54 replies to this topic

#26 Poseidon

Poseidon

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

But you didn't, you turned around and gave him the same trash he gave you. Not cool. I'm going to stop posting here now before we all get banned...
Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.
-Martin Luther

In Soviet Russia, Mudkipz liek u.

#27 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

Wow anything else happen there silentsipe like he busted out of his human costume grabbed your sole and said"your to old to play with nerf guns and now for that your going to hell".Or some zombie busted in and tried to capture and they were under his control.(It means sounds like your making the shit up.)
I'm just the scitzophrenic clusterfuck of randomness that is me.

#28 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:54 PM

Wow anything else happen there silentsipe like he busted out of his human costume grabbed your sole and said"your to old to play with nerf guns and now for that your going to hell".Or some zombie busted in and tried to capture and they were under his control.(It means sounds like your making the shit up.)

I didn't make any shit up. And that is so added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#29 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:55 PM

When I get comments like that from the cashier, they're flirting with me. Why? Because I'm 6' 5" and fucking gorgeous.

I did get a school photographer fired once though, he told me to shut up and I threatened to sue the company (hooray frivolousness!) so he got fired. If you want to take pictures of the kids at least be nice. Or have a van with "Free Toys Inside" spray painted on it.

But where are the toys? Wait.... Noooooo!

Edited by Foamfoot, 23 December 2008 - 05:01 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#30 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

When I get comments like that from the cashier, they're flirting with me. Why? Because I'm 6' 5" and fucking gorgeous.

Hahaha! That's funny. I should sig that instead.

Talio.

#31 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

I didn't make any shit up. And that is so added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.

Glad you liked it.

#32 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:38 PM

Similar thread
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#33 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:41 PM

Similar thread

What's funny about that is the guy in that thread had a similar experience, and then the first reply suggested that he should have told the manager, saying he might have gotten a gift card. And that's exactly what silentsnipe did. Weird...
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#34 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:45 PM

Why would I make t up? And I haven't seen that thread yet, there is some ineresting reactions thought.

Talio.

#35 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:10 PM

I'd hate to tell you, but it's quite possible that the guy was in a bad mood just like you said you were. And just because you're both acting like you're having your periods doesn't give you guys to act like 5 year old girls to each other. So, he got fired from a job he quite possibly needed and you walked away with more money... where's the justice in that? Plus, if your 13, you shouldn't be acting that way to someone older than you no matter how crappy they act to you.

If he needed his job he shouldn't have treated a customer like shit then huh?

See SS isn't the problem. If he is 13 then he SHOULD be buying stupid toys like this. And the douche bag behind the counter simply needed to shut his face. Its none of his damn buisness why SS is buying anything. HE is a tool that can be replaced by an automated checkout system just like the ones in the grocery stores. So he should be happy that there is still even a place for cashers in this world. He should be happy that he is getting paid to scan things and accept money. Yeah REAL hard.
And Don't floss that older people should get respect by default. You earn respect. If they act like a douchebag to a total stranger who is a customer to the company that provides them employment then fuck them they are disrespectfull and thus deserve no respect.

They obviously didn't need that job too bad.

btw. No one says shit to me. I'm 31yrs 6ft & 260lb. Except that cute chick at Valuevillage. But she knows I collect guns so she just uses it to flirt with me.

Edited by Blacksunshine, 23 December 2008 - 07:49 PM.

Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#36 Heedfulkiller

Heedfulkiller

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:26 PM

I don't get that problem because I look REALLY young for my age I'm 13 and I look like a tall 9-10 year old! Plus at the Target I go to the cashiers are nice
"THEY RUN AROUND, PLAY AROUND, AND EAT PEOPLE!"
my little brother explaining a small dinosaur

"I BUILT A TACO, A METAL TACO!"
another quote from my little brother

#37 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:39 PM

I don't get that problem because I look REALLY young for my age I'm 13 and I look like a tall 9-10 year old! Plus at the Target I go to the cashiers are nice

Tyler?

It's our right to buy stupid stuff. Let's just leave it at that.

Edited by Foamfoot, 23 December 2008 - 06:40 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread

#38 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:22 PM

Dressing in all black tends to send the message you don't want to be talked to. Works on the cashiers in my area.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#39 Heedfulkiller

Heedfulkiller

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:43 PM

Tyler?

It's our right to buy stupid stuff. Let's just leave it at that.

Who?
"THEY RUN AROUND, PLAY AROUND, AND EAT PEOPLE!"
my little brother explaining a small dinosaur

"I BUILT A TACO, A METAL TACO!"
another quote from my little brother

#40 angelof DEATH182

angelof DEATH182

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:53 PM

Honestly I'm starting to think this is the customer's fault, it was just some cashier talking, unless he actually would not sell you the gun for no reason at all, you got a guy making smalltalk, if somewhat insulting smalltalk, fired.
He still could have walked out of there with his job and you with a gun, everybody's happy, but instead, you decided to insult him back, this isn't nuclear war where it's "You hit me I hit back harder", it's just some guy talking, there's no good that can come of insults being thrown back and forth, and if you list the Gift Card as the good that came from it, well, I hope getting someone fired for $50 makes you feel happy.

#41 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

Honestly I'm starting to think this is the customer's fault, it was just some cashier talking, unless he actually would not sell you the gun for no reason at all, you got a guy making smalltalk, if somewhat insulting smalltalk, fired.
He still could have walked out of there with his job and you with a gun, everybody's happy, but instead, you decided to insult him back, this isn't nuclear war where it's "You hit me I hit back harder", it's just some guy talking, there's no good that can come of insults being thrown back and forth, and if you list the Gift Card as the good that came from it, well, I hope getting someone fired for $50 makes you feel happy.

He wouldn't sell me it 'cause I was too old.

Talio.

#42 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:57 PM

I'm pretty sure "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LITTLE PRICK" is not socially acceptable small talk. But what the hell, my neighborhood is weird, maybe it is acceptable. In that case YOU GUYS ALL SUCK! I LOVE YOU SUCKY LOOSERS OF GAYNESS!

Edited by Foamfoot, 23 December 2008 - 07:58 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread

#43 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:11 PM

I'm completely positive silent snip said shut the hell up you little prick to the cashier. And I bet his parents said you got burned to the cashier after that. Cause you know my mom would say nice one after I insulted a cashier!

Edited by boom, 23 December 2008 - 08:12 PM.

#44 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:16 PM

Thats why it is good to wear contacts and glasses. When buying nerf stuff I wear glasses, so I look a bit younger. When I am in hardware stores I wear contacts so I look older. It actually keeps people from bugging you very much.
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#45 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:26 PM

I'm completely positive silent snip said shut the hell up you little prick to the cashier. And I bet his parents said you got burned to the cashier after that. Cause you know my mom would say nice one after I insulted a cashier!

Uhhh wrong. He said it. Moron.

Talio.

#46 angelof DEATH182

angelof DEATH182

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:26 PM

Well, you notice that Silent actually called the cashier gay first, the cashier was just calling the Longshot gay, and then the cashier responded with a kneejerk reaction, honestly, unless the cashier was keeping him from buying the Longshot, there was no reason to react like that, simply call his manager, inform him calmly, and leave, sure, you might not have gotten a giftcard, but maybe the guy might have his job.

#47 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:28 PM

Well, you notice that Silent actually called the cashier gay first, the cashier was just calling the Longshot gay, and then the cashier responded with a kneejerk reaction, honestly, unless the cashier was keeping him from buying the Longshot, there was no reason to react like that, simply call his manager, inform him calmly, and leave, sure, you might not have gotten a giftcard, but maybe the guy might have his job.

No he said,"Aren't you a little old to play with gay nerf guns?" Then I replied cause it was a insult. And blablabla.

Talio.

#48 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:30 PM

If this ever happened to me you better bet I would get that person fired. I'm not going to sit back and let some jerk talk smack to me about the stuff I"M BUYING FROM THERE STORE. That is no way to treat a customer. SunShine is right, if he acted that way then he didn't really want his job.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#49 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:30 PM

Uhhh wrong. He said it. Moron.

But still where the hell are your parents because calling an elder gay is well not good.Unless you have proof in which case may call for some serious work but i will pay off to have the right to call him gay.

#50 angelof DEATH182

angelof DEATH182

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:39 PM

the cashier was just calling the Longshot gay

Kneejerk reaction

Please read things from now on, while it was wrong for him to say that, you could have handled it much better, shit, if you asked for an apology, odds are you'd get one, and maybe he wouldn't be out of a job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users