Nj March War

57 replies to this topic

#26 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 07:36 PM

Yes, I'd like to try some CTF, but with varrying rules....I wouldn't mind talking to one of the socal guys...they seem to be able to get it to work.

If you've ever played infantry, they have a capture the flag style of play I want to try...but I'm going to try it with my local guys first.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#27 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 03:19 PM

Revised Directions Page

The little error that we made has been corrected. Thanks to the LCM for pointing it out.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#28 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 04:53 PM

Did I entirely overlook the post that set a date for this war?
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#29 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 05:02 PM

Ok, I've talked to Hersh, and he's not sure if he can make it yet on the 14th. And if he can't, it will blow, but I'm going to make the semi-ballsy move that needs to be made.

March war will be held at Tindal Park, March 14.

We start at 10:30, be there at 10. We'll end around 4. Meet in the parking lot in front of the mini golf course. You can stash shit in my, or other peoples cars for safe keeping. Last time we left our shit by the picnic tables and never once went over there. So mini golf course. We'll be nerfing in the woods behind it for late folks.

You know the drill. Guns, darts, food.

Tyler, can we borrow the water cooler?

I'll take care of tape (not that ten other people won't).

See you then,

Talio.

Yes. Yes you did.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#30 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 05:23 PM

Alright gentlemen.

A new rule I'm administering. There will be a few high powered brassed weapons. For that reason, EYEWEAR IS MANDATORY!

Don't give me shit about this. Just wear something. On that note, we will be primarily in some dence woods, so you may want to think about getting some clear lensed glasses just in case.

Basically, I know I can't see in the woods with sunglasses on, so you may want to take a look for some regular clear saftey glasses. They are fairly cheap at Home Depot.

Ok, get the word around. I know there are many who don't look at the boards. So if you know someone coming who won't see this tell them.

I'm still waiting to hear from tyler on the water cooler. Someone ask him next time you see him.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#31 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 11:32 PM

Bad news kids, I've got an "engagement" that is keeping me away from this date. Nerf on my friends, and hopefully I will make it to the next war.
I hate you.

#32 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 11:35 PM

Yep, that sucks.

I updated the first post on this thread to have all the info you'll need.

#33 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 01:39 PM

Best rest up bitches, 'cuz come March 14 you're all getting put down. You can take that to the bank if you're so inclined.

#34 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 12:18 AM

I should be able to come, and I will bring the cooler.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#35 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:07 AM

AWESOME NEWS kids! I'm back in it. My "engagement" got pushed back a month, so I'll totally be at this little party. Can't wait. See all you pussies there.
I hate you.

#36 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 11:45 AM

Wait, march 14th....that's fucking wrestlemania...no dice.

VACC

#37 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:37 PM

There should be plenty of time to make it home for wrestlemania, at least thats my hope.
I hate you.

#38 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:19 PM

Oh jesus christ....We're done at 5 at the very latest. We'll probably be done before that. And if you want to make it home to see sweaty poorly acting men roll around in public toghether, well thats none of my business. But just leave a little early. I know nothing about said events, so just figure out how long it takes you to get to your house, and leave the time accordingly.

Talio.

#39 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:56 PM

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to be wasted to watch this thing, I don't think I can fit anything else into my schedule.

VACC

#40 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:09 PM

Oh come on, buy a beer bong and a few cases and you'll be set.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#41 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 05:05 PM

No

#42 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 08:36 PM

Ok, so where are we at on a head count? Who's Coming? Who's bringing what?
I hate you.

#43 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 08:57 PM

Head Count (so far):
Phil
Fred
Jimmy
Steve
(maybe:)
Leftnut
Chinka
Kid Dart
Magic Indian
Bob the Impaler
Heefner
Heefner's Brother
Erica
Your Mom

You can probably assume that no more than 3 people from the maybe list will be coming.

What do you need us to bring? We can bring a cooler, we can pick up some ice if we're going to need it and some drinks of some sort. We can bring flaging tape. Let us know if we need to bring anything else that would be easier to get in the area. (Like cold stuff, ice, a circus tent, a folding table etc.) Keep in mind that we can make a couple of trips if we need to for some reason.

Edited by Langley, 26 February 2004 - 08:58 PM.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#44 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:07 PM

If there's not a circus tent there and you aren't in a ringleader outfit, the LCM is leaving.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#45 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:15 PM

It'll be hard to leave with slashed tires.

#46 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:51 PM

Wow, you're cracking down you crazy bitch!

Edited by One Man Clan, 27 February 2004 - 12:52 PM.

I hate you.

#47 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 10:06 AM

Vacc you have to come. We haven't had a chance to kick eachother's ass in I don't know how many months. Just come, and leave early if needed. I understand you want to get tanked, so just leave a little early if worse comes to worse. I'm not sure where you're headed from the park, whether it's your house or not, but I can't imagine it being a far off adventure.

Please do all that you can to come. Same goes for that Fab 4.

#48 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 05:34 PM

(maybe:)
Leftnut
Chinka

I think if me and chinka were to come down it would only be one of us. I don't think my mom wants to drive the full trip again.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#49 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 09:46 PM

Ok, I just had a rather disheartening talk with our beloved friend Mantis, in which he when asked how they were getting to tindal replied..."That's next week?"

Yes my friends, we are within the two week marker. Please figure out rides. I will perhaps have room, and I do drive right past the turning point to pinebeach. I may not have too much room, so if you need a ride, and would like to take advantage of my offer, take it asap.

So here's the deal. We start at 10:30, be there at 10. Eyewear is mandatory.

I might want to restate that this is on MARCH 14th, at 10:30, please mark your calanders. I will be in middletown this weekend at the park to check out the terrain. This is going to be kick ass, so lets figure out whose planning on coming.

Tyler, Thanks alot for bringing the water cooler, if you need a place to fill it, I'll work it out with Langley.

What your gonna need as usual:

Darts
Guns
Eye protection
food, money or pack...I don't plan on nerf designers to show up to buy us lunch this time.
Anything else you need.

Tindal is not as flat as Millcreek, but the woods are a bit more open. Still you know to dress apropriately. See you then guys,

Talio.

#50 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 02:51 PM

Still you know to dress apropriately.

As evil will tell you, my woods don't like cutoff jeans. Lot's of thorns in places.

Once again :
The Revised Directions

2016 Nerf War Schedule

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users