Longshot Help

plz help

9 replies to this topic

#1 fight fire with fire

fight fire with fire

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:58 PM

I'm not new to nerf, just new to modding, or well, not very good at it. I opened up my longshot and put a bbb spring ls spring and nf spring in it. im about to go test ranges. but i would appreciate it if anyone had some mods i could preform that would improve, range, comfort, or usefulness. But something that i could do.

#2 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:10 PM

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7527

That's what you need.

If you would have read the forums, you would have seen that. Stickies are there for a reason, so you will read them and they are easy to locate in the future. Also if you had read you would have found that there is another topic just like this one.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#3 fight fire with fire

fight fire with fire

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:13 PM

sorry as i said im new i dont know much about this website :wacko:

#4 Foof

Foof

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:55 PM

Take the ar out for one.

#5 fight fire with fire

fight fire with fire

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:21 PM

about the AR./ I cant seem to get it out. i pulled and pulled but it wont come out. i even cracked the plunger tube while trying to get it out. i sealed the crack with e-tape and duct tape though

#6 rippen11

rippen11

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:58 PM

about the AR./ I cant seem to get it out. i pulled and pulled but it wont come out. i even cracked the plunger tube while trying to get it out. i sealed the crack with e-tape and duct tape though

I don't get how you could pull on the AR. I cut the three tabs with a knife and the whole assembly slid out.
And I don't think that a cracked plunger tube can be fixed with duct and E-tape, but I have been wrong before.

Who says i buy balls from a store?

Nightfinder

Why is your cat in your arsenal? Perhaps it shoots LASERS?!?!

Captain Slug

#7 Nerf Bros

Nerf Bros

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

check out pineapples string it has some great mods, and make sure to do the Captain Slug's 12 shot clip mod
We have no sig.

#8 fight fire with fire

fight fire with fire

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

[/quote]

I don't get how you could pull on the AR. I cut the three tabs with a knife and the whole assembly slid out.
And I don't think that a cracked plunger tube can be fixed with duct and E-tape, but I have been wrong before.
[/quote]

i also used hot glue underneath it, to originally cover the crack.

And, while I probably sound like an idiot saying this, what three tabs? :)

#9 nerfnut23

nerfnut23

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:08 PM

The 3 tabs on the back of the bolt. And as for the AR, just use a 1/2" wood bit(flat) and drill straight thru the back of the bolt and you will remove the AR and improve airflow.
American society: A legitimate clusterfuck since 1965.

#10 Nobber

Nobber

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:14 PM

Well, okay, there is a pinned thread about longshot mods, and you should know what you should be able to do( if you can't do it, don't!). And please, work on your grammar.

Edited by Nobber, 21 December 2008 - 03:50 AM.

-You Commie! You Fascist! You anti federalist! You anarchist! You, you Walmart...
-These days, because of the energy crisis, if Santa gave me coal, I'd be happy delighted.
I'd go emo if there wasn't nerf. - DarkShrimp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users