Photo

Powerclip Question

3 replies to this topic

#1 nerfnerd88

nerfnerd88

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:52 PM

I took out my powerclip and was thinking about sanding off the end stump on the bladder that releases air when it is overly pumped. I was going to do it, but read that if you pump it more than 15 times the seal will break. I really want it to be able to shoot off 2 clips, but I also don't want to break it.

Has anyone done this, or know if it is possible.

#2 your worst nightmare

your worst nightmare

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:16 PM

i have never heard of any one doing this becuase it probiably would break the seal and i thought of this my self but then i read only to pump it 15 times so u really cant do it unless u reinforce the o ring
Rule 37: There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.

#3 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

i have never heard of any one doing this becuase it probiably would break the seal and i thought of this my self but then i read only to pump it 15 times so u really cant do it unless u reinforce the o ring

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Personally I wouldn't wanna risk it. There's plenty of ways to make the bladder stronger/replace it, but if you wanna shoot off two 10 shot clips, what's wrong with a magstrike?

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#4 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

Do it, just be careful with the pump. Simple as that.

Edited by Foamfoot, 20 December 2008 - 06:26 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users