Photo

Description Thread

4 replies to this topic

#1 infidel

infidel

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:21 AM

Hello, this is just a suggestion but would it we possible for someone to create a post (hopefully stickied) that describes all the short terms people use for gun, barrels, etc.? i would think this would be a great advancement for all the noobs (including me) to understand what the fuck half of the stuff people are saying on this forum. I know this forum is not like any other forum but i have seen some of these threads on other forums i go to. Please inform me if i am breaking a rule of some sort.

infidel
"yeah, we suck in close combat. its a shame you'll never get there."

"you CAN have your cake and eat it too"

"school is a microcosm of society"-elmo

"Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow because delay may give clearer light as to what is best to be done."
Aaron Burr

#2 Tornado13

Tornado13

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:28 AM

On the HQ. Link
Should tell you everything you want.

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:33 AM

Which abbreviations are you referring to?

On the HQ. Link
Should tell you everything you want.

A more complete and cleaner list
http://www.projectne...r_Abbreviations
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#4 infidel

infidel

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:50 PM

Ok, thanks guys. Oh and by the way I am banned from NHQ because my account on there got validated but then my brother stupidly made an account for himself...so now we are banned.

infidel
"yeah, we suck in close combat. its a shame you'll never get there."

"you CAN have your cake and eat it too"

"school is a microcosm of society"-elmo

"Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow because delay may give clearer light as to what is best to be done."
Aaron Burr

#5 coltsboy29

coltsboy29

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:16 PM

The HQ thread is pointed mainly at guns. He said he wanted to know about barrels and materials as well. I think that it would be a great idea to start a thread here on the Haven. I am too lazy and too much of a noob to this site to do it though.
Totally not gettin' siggy with it at all.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users