• 366 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:53 PM

Edited by AJZ, 13 July 2014 - 06:44 PM.

#2 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:57 PM

Actually, I got one, but it's my Christmas present. So I can't really play it yet. Not to hijack your thread, but can anyone suggest a game that's like shooter. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get COD4 and NFS Undercover for sure. but I want others too. And accessories to go along with it?
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#3 Demo tay26

Demo tay26

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:58 PM

I've played Far-cry 2. Its great. Long play time, great story, and very fun in every aspect. I agree with everything you said.

The only thing that bothers me is the graphics look almost to real, with is a good thing, and that when you want to kill an idiotic buddy(in my case, Warren Clyde) you just can't pull the trigger.

Great game, I give it 9/10

Gta4 is good, too, its a bit "adult" though.

Edited by Demo tay26, 18 December 2008 - 08:00 PM.

#4 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

#5 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:09 AM

Far Cry 2 makes me want to puke. I like the graphics and the map editor, but the gameplay really pisses me off. The guns ONLY jam when you are in combat and you ONLY get malaria attacks when you are in an intense fire fight. The multiplayer is poorly layed out and almost no one plays it. It also has frustrating, repetitive missions and a god awful save system. The objectives are often put on the complete opposite side of the map, so getting there takes a while. Many people are going to disagree with me, but thats just my opinion.
The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#6 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:06 AM

Let me make this clear. If this becomes a console shitfest, I'm closing the thread. Carry on.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#7 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:36 AM

PSN name LORD_SPUTNIK

To anyone with a PSP or PS3, check out EchoChrome. Its a puzzle game based on optical illusions and perspective shifting. Without a doubt the most addicting and fun game I've ever played. Its only available from the PS Store though. Also, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is probably my favorite PS3 exclusive game.

Edited by sputnik, 21 December 2008 - 10:08 PM.

tcambre on IRC.

<3

#8 flamebo388

flamebo388

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:24 AM

Little Big Planet! Seriously, it may seem like a kids game but it's alot of fun and with the player created levels it should have quite a bit of replayability. I've not used the level creator too much myself but the time I did spend with it was easy enough.

I'd also recommend Dead Space for users of both consoles, it does some great things with lighting and sound to set up the atmosphere. I wouldn't call it scary myself but it will make you jump at times and in between you'll have an intense feeling of unease, looking some times frantically for an enemy because the music started up. I'm on a second playthrough and I still find myself double checking corners and what not.

My PSN is SenorGuacamole but I don't play multiplayer too often, I tend to stick to Co-op and singleplayer.
And as everyone knows, money makes the world go round. It's also the root of all evil, therefore the world going round is evil, and we should stop the rotation of the planet.

#9 Natbeanz

Natbeanz

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:15 AM

Little Big Planet!

YES!! That game's the shiz -_-. I'm not so good at the creating part although. :P I also reccomend WipEout HD, it's insane. Can use 1080p screen. In HD its out of this world. I really want farcry 2 but i'm not sure if i would play it that much. Thats why im getting Resistance 2. All my friends getting it. Guys, add me. Natbeanz is the name.

Edited by Natbeanz, 19 December 2008 - 10:19 AM.

QUOTE(Groove @ Jan 8 2009, 05:11 PM) View Post

Do me a favor, take a deep breath, and get some of that sand out of your vagina.

WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY SEXY

#10 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:32 PM

#11 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

I saw someone mention buying a Need for Speed game somewhere up there, DON'T DO IT

Get Burnout Paradise. You cannot fathom how much better it is.

#12 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:29 AM

My PSN is Keefles.

I've bought MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, Army of Two, and CoD5
Timothy M-Lick <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users