Photo

Tips?

11 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:39 PM

ok i want to start a war in kewaskum or west bend, does anyone have any tips on how to start one?

Edited by nerfer9987, 19 December 2008 - 01:00 PM.

touch it gently. Put two fingers inside. if its big put three. rub it in and out. that's how you clean a glass
perv
Night Finder for sale- http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=14340

#2 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

Because there just aren’t a lot of Nerfers in Wisconsin (I can think of maybe a half-dozen offhand, including myself, and not all of them are active anymore). And unless you can demonstrate that there’s going to be a core of local people showing up no matter what, you’re going to have a hard time convincing people from out of state to show up.

EDIT: Man, that was a fast list. And dude, cheese stefans? Sign me up.

Edited by Carbon, 17 December 2008 - 05:02 PM.

Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#3 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:31 PM

Because there just aren’t a lot of Nerfers in Wisconsin (I can think of maybe a half-dozen offhand, including myself, and not all of them are active anymore). And unless you can demonstrate that there’s going to be a core of local people showing up no matter what, you’re going to have a hard time convincing people from out of state to show up.

EDIT: Man, that was a fast list. And dude, cheese stefans? Sign me up.

LOL,( about cheese stefans), but any who where do you live I've been trying to organize one in kewaskum or west bend but i don't really no how to do you have any tips?
touch it gently. Put two fingers inside. if its big put three. rub it in and out. that's how you clean a glass
perv

#4 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:36 PM

How come there are no wars in Wisconsin?

10 ) Nobody seems to remember where they put Wisconsin, even with a map
9 ) It's cold
8 ) accent confuses some players into thinking you said "blister"
7 ) Wisconsinites break for lunch when anyone says "head shot!" because they misheard "-cheese"
6 ) It's still cold
5 ) Don't they still inspect everything at the border looking for illegal margarine?
4 ) Nerfers are distracted too easily by cow-tipping
3 ) did anyone mention the cold?
2 ) Cheese Stefans get stuck in the barrels
and
1 ) BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T ORGANIZED ONE YET

Its cold, yes i get it, but some times cold wars are fun, even in the snow(especialy with arctic camo.). B) :lol:
perv

#5 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

Just come to Minnesota like Carbon does. It's not that long of a trip, I've done it many times.

#6 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:49 PM

Just come to Minnesota like Carbon does. It's not that long of a trip, I've done it many times.

yeah i would but I'm only 15, and live in kewaskum
perv

#7 Firefox551

Firefox551

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:10 PM

Ok, I live in Wisconson, so I should know.

1. Not a lot of nerfers in Wisconson (if you don't count my nonmodding nerf friends) like Carbon said.

2. Just Some Bob is right, it can get very cold up here.

3. Just some Bob, we may be the cheese state but not everything is made of (or filled with, similar to your underpants at the moment) cheese. Neither is everyone totally and completely focused on cheese all the time.
"Whats algebra? I like pudding." - My friend Luke

"We have to remember what we all have in common, and why we are here. Our shared love of shooting things, and each other with little foam darts." - Niaja Blue

#8 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:36 PM

Ok, I live in Wisconson, so I should know.

1. Not a lot of nerfers in Wisconson (if you don't count my nonmodding nerf friends) like Carbon said.

2. Just Some Bob is right, it can get very cold up here.

3. Just some Bob, we may be the cheese state but not everything is made of (or filled with, similar to your underpants at the moment) cheese. Neither is everyone totally and completely focused on cheese all the time.

Actually there's more than you guys think, in kewaskum there's at least half a dozen.
perv

#9 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:32 PM

Actually there's more than you guys think, in kewaskum there's at least half a dozen.

There's your answer on how you get things started. Start having wars with your local people. Post about them. As your wars get estabilshed, people will be more willing to travel to get to them. If you already have a half-dozen in your area, that's great...start building on that.

We're not? I never got the memo. And damn, I wish more things were filled with cheese. That would rock.

Although it's true, we're not focused on cheese all the time. That would leave no time for beer bratwurst.

Edited by Carbon, 18 December 2008 - 06:00 PM.

#10 Firefox551

Firefox551

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

We're not? I never got the memo. And damn, I wish more things were filled with cheese. That would rock.

Although it's true, we're not focused on cheese all the time. That would leave no time for beer.

I am not drinking age yet, but I am sure that is a very true statement.
"Whats algebra? I like pudding." - My friend Luke

"We have to remember what we all have in common, and why we are here. Our shared love of shooting things, and each other with little foam darts." - Niaja Blue

#11 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

Very true. Original statement edited for age appropriateness.

#12 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:19 PM

thank you
perv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users