Couple Of Questions.

?

8 replies to this topic

#1 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:48 PM

Okay, so I have a allinium (not sure if that's spelled right), and a brass barrel. Which one is more airtight? Which one gives more ranges? I have seen allinium in very few mod's. I have seen lot's of brass mods though. Is it because brass is better? Or less expensive? Thank's for your time.

Oh and, this is a very off topic question, but I was wondering, who has more power on these forums. Founders? Or ambassadors? Pretty much what I am saying is, Does OMC have more power then VACC? Or is it the other way around? Thank's.
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#2 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:55 PM

Aluminum is the word you're looking for and they are both 100% airtight. They are metal, metal is airtight when solid. Aluminum provides SLIGHTLY less friction and will not tarnish like brass, that is the only real advantage that has been discussed so far.

Aluminum pipe is harder to get than Brass, no hobby shop is going to carry Aluminum pipe, but they will carry Brass. McMaster recently started carrying Aluminum in the correct size for Stefans, so people have been experimenting with them as alternatives, but generally Brass is cheaper and easier to get.

As to your other question, they can all ban your ass, who cares who has more power? If Zeus and Hades were standing ready to beat your ass, would you be asking them which was stronger?

Edited by hereticorp, 16 December 2008 - 04:56 PM.

#3 BustaDartInYOurAss

BustaDartInYOurAss

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

For starters its aluminum. Also im pretty sure that it becuase only certain stores sell aluminum while you can easily buy brass online. For your second question, Vacc owns everyone, how can you not know that?

#4 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:17 PM

For your second question, Vacc owns everyone, how can you not know that?

Because VACC > Legend.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#5 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:49 PM

Thank's for answering my questions. But nobody answered which barrel is better.
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#6 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

Sigh...There is no better barrel material, it's what fits your darts. It's been said countless times...I don't understand why people ask these rhetorical questions or better yet, other members answering these countless times.

Brass is a better barrel material IMO since it comes in 1/32 " increments and is more common in my area, but I have heard many people have trouble finding brass.

Aluminum just isn't popular

#7 nerfnerd88

nerfnerd88

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:48 PM

I think that overall if you can get aluminum barrels use them. For my darts and stock darts I receive slightly better ranges, it looks much cooler, and is easier to ram the dart down (If you have a long barrel).

#8 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:18 AM

Like many before have said, it matters with you darts and your gun. However, aluminum is expensive, heavy, and dents easily.
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#9 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:32 AM

I don't know who has more power, but I do have one really good power. STUPID THREAD CLOSING POWER ACTIVATE!
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users