Eliminator Belt Modification

Simple and useful! wow!

12 replies to this topic

#1 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:00 PM

My dad was throwing away his old cellphone case, and I was like "no, gimme it, I got an idea!"

it was similar to this
Posted Image

What you can't see is that this cause it made so you hold your phone upside down in the case, push it into the lock, and spin it around to lock it in place

Cut up the case that actually holds your cellphone into something similar to this
Posted Image

Get yourself 1 eliminator and 1 zip tie

Posted Image
Posted Image

Your done!

Posted Image
Posted Image

This mod was not intended to blow your mind or be revolutionary. It's a simple, useful, user friendly "mod" for veteran and beginner nerfers alike.

At any rate, I chose a eliminator because they're so small, and a sspb would be fucking retarded to have on your waste. With this, you can cock it, and have it ready to go at a moments notice. It could be changed to have a nitefinder, or a whatever springer you want.

Edited by Soothsayer, 08 December 2009 - 03:38 AM.

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#2 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:31 PM

What a coincidence, someone posted the exact same thing on FoamUniverse like two days ago, but with an NF.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#3 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

What a coincidence, someone posted the exact same thing on FoamUniverse like two days ago, but with an NF.

woah! that's eerie!
Personally I think an eliminator is really the only thing to use for this. I mean if you have the range and power of nf, just make a holster and you can actually aim with it. The idea of this mod is that it is an absolute last resort, or a nice silent shot when you don't wanna use your primary or side arm.

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#4 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:46 PM

I agree. Plus, in the post on FU, it seemed that the balance of the NF was way off.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#5 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:47 PM

sspb would be fucking retarded to have on your waste

The fuck? You attach this to poo?

added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#6 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:52 PM

Now that is beautiful, too bad assassin has basically died at my school, otherwise i'd be doing this.

#7 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:07 PM

Nice.

Off topic: What the heck are the assasin games?
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#8 Puppylayer

Puppylayer

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

Assassin Games are when everyone is given a target, and must hunt them down without blowing their cover.

On full-scale assassin games, such as a publicized match in london 2 years ago, with SS's, each individual is given a target, and (you never know...) you may be a target as well. There is one man (usually organizer) who creates a militia (from killed assassins), then sends his militia out to comprimise any single assassin who he/she thinks have gotten too far in the game (mwuahaha!! VACC, I see you as the organizer, with this "militia"!). The winner (last one 'alive') receives recognition and/or a prize.
The organizer will give you a picture of the target, and it is up to you to track him/her down.

The Stalking at 3 am.
The sneaking.
The Suprise.
The feeling of, "Oh shit! I'm cornered by The Militia, and All I have left is a mag, 2 clips, 30 stefans, and dual eliminators..."
"Bring it On"

These matches fucking RULE if you have over 50 people attend.
Wussy matches with 5 people in your basement are ok...
But these truely define the word, "Assassin".

Insanely entertaining, long term, and an adrenaline rush you've never felt before.

Get out there and assassinate. Nerf Style.

Edited by Puppy-§layer, 17 December 2008 - 05:38 PM.

QUOTE(nerfer9 @ Dec 26 2008, 01:34 PM) View Post

Coal? You're santa arent you! You didn't give me that bike I wanted! Prepare to die!

Also active as Slayer_of_OnE at NerfLovers!

#9 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:36 PM

For clarification, my matches would be more accuartely described as a battle royale. Everyone against everyone, and "respawns" happen daily. As such, a pocket pistol would have been even more valuable for me.

Edited by Oni Kadaki, 18 December 2008 - 12:01 PM.

#10 battle12

battle12

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:10 AM

thanks for the great idea! Might help me if i run into a assassin game! :lol:

#11 Puppylayer

Puppylayer

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:27 AM

thanks for the great idea! Might help me if i run into a assassin game! :)

Yes, but a full scale assassin game would last a while, and unless A LOT of people attend, It isn't going to be nearly as fun.
It is also very exciting to be held in a somewhat public place, but seeing as even toy guns may be feared in public, this may not be such a great Idea anymore. (SS's can be seen shooting water, but nerf may be a little different...)
Laslty, it is a TON more exciting to have a target you have never seen before. It adds an unpredictable-ness and an Assassin-like feel to it.

Edited by Puppy-§layer, 18 December 2008 - 07:28 AM.

Coal? You're santa arent you! You didn't give me that bike I wanted! Prepare to die!

#12 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:05 PM

We do (or did, a bunch of freshmen ruined it) assassin on a university campus, often in plain view of university police. We've had no problems, just don't go painting your guns in a realistic fashion, and don't use overpowered ones. People get freaked at the idea of getting hit by a stock dart from a stock gun, imagine how they'll object to the thought of a stefan fired from a heavily modified gun. Also, we spoke to the local (ie. university) police shortly after starting the game to ensure they would be cool with it. If you do those things, you should be fine.

#13 Puppylayer

Puppylayer

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:05 PM

Hmm... I guess a medium scale assassin match at a campus would be fine, with the notifications you listed. But a really awesome match happened in London, 2 years ago, and as far as I know, no law enforcers were notified.

I think that a public Assassin game in New York would be a lot different, seeing as the US is taking humongous leaps to keep anything that even looks like a gun away from the public masses.

The Link to this fantastic London Match: Click-gasm!

Edited by Puppy-§layer, 18 December 2008 - 07:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users