New park location...

29 replies to this topic

#26 nerfnut23

nerfnut23

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:31 AM

Bump.
American society: A legitimate clusterfuck since 1965.

#27 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:45 PM

So I answered any potential flames then and there.

So basically, you're saying you don't trust the people on this board to be decent human beings...ever?

This is a planning thread for a Southern California war. The only people who are going to be posting in it are Southern California Nerfers. Every last one of them is a perfectly decent human being, and a personal friend of mine. So for starters, I'd appreciate it if you'd respect my nerfers by not assuming they're going to attack you, especially since you didn't even have to include "Bump" in your post to ask if anyone coming had a spare bolt sled.

Secondly...don't bump my thread again. The people who are coming know what's going on, and don't need an additional reminder. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but it's just not necessary.

Don't get all defensive; I'm not attacking you, here. I'm just making it clear that you're welcome at our events, but you don't need to act tough to keep us off your back. At the war tomorrow, you're going to learn VERY quickly that the people who act tough get picked on the MOST. Be yourself, and come to have fun, and you'll enjoy yourself. Come acting like you're going to kick all of our asses, and two things will happen.
One: You'll get made fun off incessantly.
Two: We'll kick your ass to the point of never wanting to pick up a nerf gun again.

Again, this isn't a threat. It's just how things work here. We're here to have FUN and be GOOFBALLS. So come expecting to do likewise! See you tomorrow!
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#28 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:15 PM

Haha, I was reading that whole speech and expecting you to say something along the lines of "Oh, and make sure to bring some warm clothes/rain jacket for tomorrow." But I guess I'll remind everyone.

Oh, and for our portion showing up. You can expect Max, Evan, possibly Aaron, Cole, and Kazu. (I don't feel like typing their ridiculous SN's). Plus we mentioned the war to some of our roomies at CPP, but I wouldn't expect them to make it out.

Rain or shine see you guys tomorrow. 9AM
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#29 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:24 PM

Pilz and I are confirmed... with a small possibility of a third... he's a blast from Narf's past but I doubt he'll join us.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#30 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:31 PM

Haha, I was reading that whole speech and expecting you to say something along the lines of "Oh, and make sure to bring some warm clothes/rain jacket for tomorrow." But I guess I'll remind everyone.

Oh, and for our portion showing up. You can expect Max, Evan, possibly Aaron, Cole, and Kazu. (I don't feel like typing their ridiculous SN's). Plus we mentioned the war to some of our roomies at CPP, but I wouldn't expect them to make it out.

Rain or shine see you guys tomorrow. 9AM

Courtesy of your group, we're going to have a ridiculously Effeminate showing...'cause I have NO clue how many of my guys are showing.

As for rain gear...you can if you want. I'd suggest you just dress warmly; I'm bringing a bunch of yard waste trash bags that we're gonna rip holes in for head/arms, etc. that'll do nicely.

Edited by Falcon, 23 January 2009 - 08:32 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users