I dont have any pictures yet so I will post later
Let It Be.... Let It Be

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:15 PM

I don't remember this being a blanket fort forum. I think you may be confusing this site with somewhere else.
If it doesn't relate to NERF HOMEMADES it doesn't belong in here. And if you can't use it at a Nerf War and it doesn't shoot foam projectiles it doesn't belong on this forum.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 13 December 2008 - 09:54 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#3 123caviler

123caviler

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:36 PM

What is up with all these new people posting some random shit? I am sick of all these people who don't care about what they post.
QUOTE(One Man Clan @ Mar 15 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

O YEAH!
Mr.Kool_Aid,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. blah blah blah

OMC is fucking god.

#4 clinton

clinton

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:04 PM

Sorry I put it in the wrong forum
Let It Be.... Let It Be

#5 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:24 PM

Honestly, if someone made an extensive fort with multi-levels, I would LOVE to see it get posted. In off topic though.
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#6 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:03 AM

I think what he was talking about is people building forts to be used in a war, where the built it the selves, rather than using a park which previosly existing forts. Also Im sure other obsticles to hide behind that people have made themselves would fall this catagory, such as captain slug's mobstical.
THE OHIO PLAYDATE. WE PLAY WITH FORKS.

#7 UpperHand

UpperHand

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:39 PM

Too bad you aren't talking about snow forts. We make some kick ass ones in the winter, because we live across the street from a parking lot for an office building, and have huge wars. That is what I made this for:
http://nerfhaven.com...958&hl=catapult
Mwahaha!
My SCR-6
My Homemade Sidearm
The least you could do is tell me some advice. geese!

-- Headshot 21

#8 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Definitely in the wrong forum, but heck, I'll bite.

Not for nerfing, but just for shits and giggles, we started building a box fort in my apartment. The construction lasted about a week before the fire marshal came around to inspect the fire extinguishers in our complex and we had to take it down (talk about bad timing). It was pretty damn awesome.

Posted Image
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#9 clinton

clinton

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:34 PM

Not for nerfing, but just for shits and giggles, we started building a box fort in my apartment. The construction lasted about a week before the fire marshal came around to inspect the fire extinguishers in our complex and we had to take it down (talk about bad timing). It was pretty damn awesome.

Posted Image

Really nice fort
Let It Be.... Let It Be

#10 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:43 AM

I moved this to Off Topic because we don't have a "retarded" section. Enjoy!

#11 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:10 PM

To get some lulz on this site, you don't even have to work at it, you can just let the other forum members do the work for you. Thank you.
Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#12 boom1

boom1

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

To get some lulz on this site, you don't even have to work at it, you can just let the other forum members do the work for you. Thank you.

What did that have to do with anything and what did it meen??
mystefansdontflystraight stole my sig

#13 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

Hey guys... if you don't know already you can order free boxes in the United States via www.usps.com. That's right, fully free... shipping is free too.

#14 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:32 PM

Hey guys... if you don't know already you can order free boxes in the United States via www.usps.com. That's right, fully free... shipping is free too.

Link?

#15 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

Posted Image

Huh. I just use a large cardboard box and run around in it with a NiteFinder. Scares the shit out of my neighbors.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#16 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:15 AM

What did that have to do with anything and what did it meen??

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you're that member boom that got banned, right?
But Jedijoe, that is a kick ass fort. My 9 year old brother flipped out when he saw that. In the spirit of the thread, I may not have any pictures, seeing as the fort melted a long time ago.. But I was out at my grandparent's Blueberry orchard up in Kitsap county, Washington, and we got like 8 inches of snow up there or something. (This was around three years ago) I build a snow fort that was around 6 feet tall, and about 4x4 on the inside. It was huge. We would load up a little farm trailer full of snow, and cart it from around the property on the little ATV's my grandparents had, so we had a couple hundred pounds of snow over the course of two days. It was so fun, my brother and I each had a huge pile of snowballs that we spend like, 4 hours making, and threw them at each other for at least an hour. It was the best winter ever.
It looks like there is going to be a lot of snow there this year too, seeing as it is about 20 degrees outside my house at the moment. (The wind chill make it feel almost 10 below 0 though. Brrr!)
And this is WASHINGTON. That's rare to get this low temperatures.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#17 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:29 AM

Okay, so I feel like if anyone had anything cool to post in here it would have been done already. If someone has a really, really god damn bitching fort with pictures and stuff, by all means, post it up. But it better be really, really entertaining. In the mean time, lets try to cut down on starting threads that don't have anything to do with Nerf and that generally no one is going to care about. The only reason this thread should have been made is for the reason above. Because you actually made a really god damn cool fort.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users