Rf20 Rof?

Problem? maybe.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Puppylayer

Puppylayer

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:24 PM

I recently purchased a RF20 with the hopes that its ROF would be similar to a magstrike's. However, I was soon disappointed. Again, However, I have seen vids on the web that have more desirable ROF. So, my question is, do RF20's ever get a rate of fire like a mag? (do I return it??)
QUOTE(nerfer9 @ Dec 26 2008, 01:34 PM) View Post

Coal? You're santa arent you! You didn't give me that bike I wanted! Prepare to die!

Also active as Slayer_of_OnE at NerfLovers!

#2 Hoceky

Hoceky

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

Did you turn the yellow switch to rapid fire?
meh.

#3 Puppylayer

Puppylayer

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

Did you turn the yellow switch to rapid fire?

Why... Yes! Yes I did!

Coal? You're santa arent you! You didn't give me that bike I wanted! Prepare to die!

#4 Hoceky

Hoceky

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:40 PM

My MG has the same RoF as my RF20. I wonder why your does that? Maybe it's a defect. Return it and get another and see if the same thing happens. ;)
meh.

#5 Puppylayer

Puppylayer

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:41 PM

The RF-20 out of the box has a choice of two rates of fire. For the only one I have which works, those are approximately "dead slow" and "almost as fast as a Magstrike"

Are you sure you tested with the knob in each position? If so, maybe the throttle valve is bad. Inside, it looks almost like a second trigger valve. If you're never going to want slow fire, you can probably just reroute the hoses to eliminate it.

As a matter of fact, I looked inside, and saw that. However, after examining it carefully, I found nothing disfigured about it. If I am wrong, what would it feel like?

Edit: Is there any way to tell it is off just by toying with it?

Edited by Puppy-§layer, 08 December 2008 - 09:42 PM.

#6 nerfnerd88

nerfnerd88

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:01 PM

My RF20's rapid fire setting is almost just as fast as my magstrike. I timed it at 20rounds in 1.8seconds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users