Amazon Prices?

Prices way up

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ner Commando

Ner Commando

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:02 PM

I don't know if anyone has noticed but amazon.com prices are way higher than they should. I looked at the vulcan and it was 3 times the original price. 120 dollars for a vulcan you might say is a lie, but here is a linnk showing you i don't lie.
http://www.amazon.co...rds=nerf vulcan

#2 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

I don't know if anyone has noticed but amazon.com prices are way higher than they should. I looked at the vulcan and it was 3 times the original price. 120 dollars for a vulcan you might say is a lie, but here is a linnk showing you i don't lie.

This shouldn't be a surprise, resellers jack up prices when they become rare in stores, especially if it's a hot item during the holiday season.

You really should've just posted in the Product Awareness thread, instead of making a new topic.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#3 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:17 PM

This shouldn't be a surprise, resellers jack up prices when they become rare in stores, especially if it's a hot item during the holiday season.

You really should've just posted in the Product Awareness thread, instead of making a new topic.

Yeah, but who would pay at least 100$ for a vulcan? I'm not going to spend that much if I can just as easily get 2 of them and a few belts if I wait when the stores restock them whether it's the holiday's or not.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#4 nerfnerd88

nerfnerd88

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:36 PM

For the most part, Nerf guns on amazon are sold by other people, not the website distributer. Which is why the prices are so much higher on certain items. Other items that are from the website for the most part are the same price or cheeper.

$20 Hyperfire Set

Have any of you seen this?

Edited by nerfnerd88, 06 December 2008 - 08:37 PM.

#5 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:13 PM

For the most part, Nerf guns on amazon are sold by other people, not the website distributer. Which is why the prices are so much higher on certain items. Other items that are from the website for the most part are the same price or cheeper.

$20 Hyperfire Set

Have any of you seen this?

Whoa, is that thing for real? I know I'm going to get that ASAP!

P.s. Does this count as double posting?

Edited by deadshooter711, 06 December 2008 - 09:19 PM.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#6 perezinthenet

perezinthenet

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:32 PM

Whats with the second picture on the LS deal, it's a doll

#7 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

P.s. Does this count as double posting?

Nah, a double post is when you post twice in a row.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users