Nerf 09

?

8 replies to this topic

#1 hecklerer435

hecklerer435

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:52 AM

Ok i've unfortunatly been watching some videos on youtube about nerf 09. And most of them are just showing those guns from the nerf game. But a few of them said that 2 of them were going to come out for sure.The names i think were the raider cs-6 and the spartan. One of them said that they saw it here. And i was wondering what you guys had to say on this topic.
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature

#2 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:56 AM

There were two speculation topics about this and they are just that, speculation.
Both of the topics were locked don't go there, until we can get it confirmed by Hasbro nothing is true.
QUOTE(Gamefreak @ Sep 29 2008, 07:03 PM) View Post

Since you're too young to get a hotel, you should look around, maybe check some aim chatrooms.
Theres alot of really friendly, nice people out there, that'd be more than willing to accomodate a young boy.

#3 hecklerer435

hecklerer435

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:58 AM

Wow thats what i figured. Those silly 8-year olds!
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature

#4 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:09 AM

Just to reinforce what was already said, do NOT believe what people say on youtube. They're almost always going to exaggerate and say things that aren't true.

The Spartan and Raider have been Trademarked, and that's the best evidence we have in terms of predicting their release.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#5 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:55 PM

I'd like to note that I'm not confirming anything, but when I'd had the Nerf Game, in the Raider CS-6 part, it explicitly said "This is one of the coolest 09 blasters..." or something. But it did confirm that it is an 09 blaster. Nothing else had that type of verbal description.
QUOTE(One Man Clan) View Post
You understand what you just did posting a picture of 4 girls on a message board chock full of nerdy virgins, right?
QUOTE(Foamfoot) View Post
Maybe if we download Ubuntu Christian edition, God will help us install it.

#6 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:05 PM

I'd like to note that I'm not confirming anything, but when I'd had the Nerf Game, in the Raider CS-6 part, it explicitly said "This is one of the coolest 09 blasters..." or something. But it did confirm that it is an 09 blaster. Nothing else had that type of verbal description.

Oh shit. It's true.

Raider Video.

You only need to watch the first 20 seconds of video.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#7 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:20 PM

here is the link for the Raider cs-6 http://tarr.uspto.go...&entry=76691227

Edited by Disturbed, 06 December 2008 - 02:22 PM.

If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#8 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

How about all of you just shut up and wait until they actually issue a press release? Plenty of video games told me that time travel, cyborgs, and flying cars were going to exist by 1999, and I didn't waste energy getting excited about them.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#9 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:01 PM

I bought the game, and let me put it this way, I bet 5 hugs that those guns will come out. It is STRONGLY implied within the game that any gun with the N-Strike labeling will be coming out.
That means we will be getting the Spartan, Raider, and Stampede Rev 12 (possibly).

However, as much as I am ENTIRELY sure that these will come out, someone please close this thread, lest it leads to rampant speculation.

Edited by Foamfoot, 06 December 2008 - 03:01 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users