Removable Integrations/mods

If you integrated some guns that can be removed from eachother, post p

20 replies to this topic

#1 TonyD

TonyD

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:26 PM

I recently made a REMOVABLE integration with a Recon and any other gun that has a tactical rail.

http://www.youtube.c...BCED30B&index=3

That's a link to the video I made about it, and yes, I am Tony from comics4komix.

Edited by TonyD, 04 December 2008 - 09:31 PM.

#2 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:32 PM

How does it take eight minutes to show us that? I mean get to the point. Other than that, I think this has been done before. But, if this is your first mod, kudos to you.
Kid Flash "I mainly wanted the balls."

#3 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:38 PM

I couldn't watch the whole thing.

You need to make short topics with a few pics before you get on youtube and try to be ICE.
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#4 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:42 PM

I'm not going to tell you how easy that is to do, and how everyone already knew that.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#5 oodalumps

oodalumps

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:50 PM

I sure hope this is a troll.

#6 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:02 PM

1:40. Hilarious.

Edit 2:40 3:25 4:40 .... Way too many to list.

Edited by Blue, 04 December 2008 - 10:07 PM.

#7 kluve56

kluve56

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:04 PM

What the hell was that?
I didnt even see anything that RESEMBLED a mod, just some 10 year old talking about the tactical rail.
New nerf forum, since nerfhq sucks, and nerfhaven seems to be too strict for some people Nerflovers.net

#8 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:08 PM

didn't OMC's uber-bow have one of these on the side so he could clip his sidearm to it? Either way, the videos are rambling and annoying, but the concepts there. Welcome to the Haven.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#9 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:14 PM

You guys are harsh. Nice mod! I think the über mav-recon looks cool too.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#10 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:20 PM

Either we're too harsh, or you're too loving.

The mod did suck, but at least he tried.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#11 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:44 PM

I think I hate you TonyD.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#12 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

Either we're too harsh, or you're too loving.

The mod did suck, but at least he tried.

[Asian Logic] Confucius say- It not nerf gun, it nerfer.[/Asian Logic] Maybe we are too harsh, because of ice. We shouldn't bash an aspiring nerfer, remember, you too were a noob at one point. Like our mission statement, "Get out and Nerf", if he's modding his guns the way he plays, let him be.
This really should've just been in the Mod/PJ thread.
And in future videos, try to act yourself, and a bit more loose. DO- Be yourself and casual. DON'T- Act like ice. He does it his way, you should do it your own way. And his way- No one here really likes. Well, at least he's promoting our great hobby.

Nice idea, I'm using the Recon rails for my SOPMOD Kit.
(Maybe it's because me and my team love the Recon...)
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#13 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:55 PM

I didn't want to turn this into an Ice bash thread, I missed his early posts and I actually like the kid.

I am astounded at the stupidity found on youtube, and not just in the NIC but worldwide... Its like "LIVE FROM THE TRAILER PARK, ITS YOUTUBE!"

1 picture in a simply worded post would have given you much more credit than a video.

Don
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#14 orogomi ninja

orogomi ninja

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

I think I hate you TonyD.

Same here.

*vomit* :lol:

Thank you wasting 4 minutes of my life for me. I am sorry, but to impress anyone with your "Stroke of brilliance" you would have to be talking to a bunch of two year olds.

How about I go watch some cheesy advertisements- they are at least shorter...

Sorry to be harsh- thats how I feel about it.

I made a crappy post a while back- I know how it feels to have your ideas torn apart by a few dozen people that you don't even know.

Welcome to the Haven

Edited by orogomi ninja, 04 December 2008 - 11:12 PM.

QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 23 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Thats the way I do it. Use a rag with some light fast rubbing.

Sometimes I hate my uncontrollable imagination....

#15 aetherguy881

aetherguy881

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:14 AM

Stroke of genius? No.

Pointless? Most likely.

Does it suit you? It seems so.

Whatever, as long as you feel that it's "tacticool" enough for you.

If you're going to do a video presentation, at least write a script or leave yourself some notes to keep the presentation flowing.

Edited by aetherguy881, 05 December 2008 - 12:16 AM.

--Modify a blaster for a kid and he'll be entertained for a week. Teach him how to modify blasters and he'll become an engineer--
NERFtastic!
FOAMalicious!
DARTomatic!
--Silly emo kids, go draw yourself a picture--

#16 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:31 AM

I'm just asking one question.

Does the Maverick even stay on there when you try to cock it?

This really isn't an 'integration' per se... it's more just using the tactical rail to clip one gun to another. Usually integrations involve integrating the internals of one gun into/with the internals of another in the same shell. Then you have the power of two blasters with only having to carry one.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#17 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

Posted Image

Ok seriously, Bob!
How the fuck do you take such awesome pictures?
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#18 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:47 PM

Ok, I got a few things:
0) I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"
1) Dude, you look and sound like your five.
2) That is no fucking stroke of genius. I've done it before.
3) Took way to long, too many fucking lists.
4) At about 3 minutes I was ready to set my ears on fire and gouge my eyes out.
5) Stop trying to be Ice. Not even Ice is good at that.
6) That's not an integration, mod, yes, integration, no. Is the mod removable? No. If you attached a gun there, would it be removable? Yes, but would it be an integration? No.
5.386) *cough* Ice you suck *cough* Soz, didn't get my ice bashing in a few months ago.

Edited by Maeric, 05 December 2008 - 03:52 PM.

Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#19 BustaDartInYOurAss

BustaDartInYOurAss

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

Ok guys, leave the poor kid alone. Apparently he is younger then the age limit for this site and will be dealt with. Also, we were all that age too and im sure that we have all had ideas that we though were good but in reality sucked. Although his idea has already been used before...and that was definitly no " stroke of genius" you have to give him some props for trying.

P.S- How do you make a idea like that drag on for 8 minutes.
EDIT: I did not watch the video untill after i said this, although i still mean it. Ok TonyD, next video you make, dont make those shooting noises, you sound like your 5.

Edited by BustaDartInYOurAss, 05 December 2008 - 04:19 PM.

#20 Puppylayer

Puppylayer

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:28 PM

Ok guys, leave the poor kid alone. Apparently he is younger then the age limit for this site and will be dealt with. Also, we were all that age too and im sure that we have all had ideas that we though were good but in reality sucked. Although his idea has already been used before...and that was definitly no " stroke of genius" you have to give him some props for trying.

P.S- How do you make a idea like that drag on for 8 minutes.
EDIT: I did not watch the video untill after i said this, although i still mean it. Ok TonyD, next video you make, dont make those shooting noises, you sound like your 5.

I think that most advice posts above make a good video guide...

also, It's also a plus to talk about a gun that is decently interesting. Not to bash, but the recon isn't all that more amusing with crap glued onto the side. It really isn't, "eih collectah's aitem! Cheerio!!
one more thing... I find it to be a lot more tolerable if you show as least of your personality as possible.
use this guy as a good example.

Not trying to bash, just trying to imrove the quality of your future vids so that you can effectively communicate the mod that you worked on, Not fucking slurping cereal. (/bash on ice, and probably my only one)

Edited by Puppy-§layer, 05 December 2008 - 05:28 PM.

QUOTE(nerfer9 @ Dec 26 2008, 01:34 PM) View Post

Coal? You're santa arent you! You didn't give me that bike I wanted! Prepare to die!

Also active as Slayer_of_OnE at NerfLovers!

#21 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:37 PM

I can't find any ACTUAL proof you are under 13, so this is a judgment call. Even if your 13th birthday would TECHNICALLY be tomorrow, I think your mental capacity is nowhere near 13. Take 3 years and grow up. Good day.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users