Photo

Has Anyone Heard Of Airsoft Air Bazookas?

4 replies to this topic

#1 GINerf

GINerf

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 07:36 PM

http://www.ecst.csuc...airbazooka.html

Are they good? Do you know where to get one?

#2 the guy who unleashed hell

the guy who unleashed hell

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 08:02 PM

No they're bad don't bye it unless it's for 50 cents.
The bullets fly like crap. and it goes like 15 feet

#3 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • State:Texas

Posted 22 January 2004 - 10:16 PM

if you remove the air restictor on the end of the barrel you can fire micros, with a pretty good range, but stock it's pretty worthless.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#4 VeggieBoy 3000

VeggieBoy 3000

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 07:17 PM

I'd have to disagree on this one. If you can get one of those things for a decent price, go for it. I got mine on ebay for i think $9 after shipping, and i would say it was worth that easily. It's easy to pry the rubber air restrictor off the end of the barrel, and after that like Jcobbers said it can shoot micros at pretty good distances (over 70 ft). The stock missiles aren't too shabby either. They can go about 40 feet if you pump it enough times, but the low range isn't the point. They're big, and they whistle, and it's a freakin' nerf bazooka, how cool is that? Load about 4-5 micros in the barrel, and it turns into a pretty nice shotgun too. The only problem is that it takes forever to pump this gun, because of bad pump design, but if you really wanted to you could attach a different pump onto the air tank and it would probably decrease the pump time considerably.
Go NAVY! Beat ARMY!

#5 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 04:51 PM

They're big, and they whistle, and it's a freakin' nerf bazooka, how cool is that?

he makes a good point.
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users